Rough shooting syndicate middlewich cheshire

shotput

DIY Rough shooting syndicate near middlewich in cheshire needs 3 new members. 10 days pheasant shooting, number of pheasants depends on number of members. Duck shooting whenever you like in season. Plus pigeon, crow, and rabbit shooting all year. Must be willing to get involved with feeding and maintenance. Guns ideally with dogs. £450 per gun per year. Must have insurance. pm for more information.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Darran

Well aware, as i know the shoot is still going in Middlewitch i was just reaching out to see if over the last couple of years any places may have recently become avalabul. I got a quick responce from Shotput (gent) but unfortinately no spaces at the moment and a small waiting list.....stll looking as its dificult when you move house to a new location. Joing my local clay club next week and will keep looking...

Many thanks Darran

Hi Darran

Well aware, as i know the shoot is still going in Middlewitch i was just reaching out to see if over the last couple of years any places may have recently become avalabul. I got a quick responce from Shotput (gent) but unfortinately no spaces at the moment and a small waiting list.....stll looking as its dificult when you move house to a new location. Joing my local clay club next week and will keep looking...

Many thanks Darran

Ah I see just did not want you to get disappointed. I too am looking and have been for a couple of years now so I know what disappointment feels like.