hmp aylesbury

shootnfish

What is the point of having these people about, the world would be a much better place with out them. If they need someone to pull the trigger give me a shout as I wouldn't need any counselling after that's for sure. Fair enough the ones that keep there heads down and get on with it but the trouble makers just get rid.

I am not condoning in any way the crimes they have committed , but I feel for them in the way that some have had the most horrendous up bringings and have struggled to even stay alive, some are so scared of life now they try at every opportunity to end their life, that's a feeling not many can relate to. But agreed they have done what they have done and there is no excuse for that. But saying you'll put a gun to someone's head and pull the trigger is no better than murder. And believe me, some of us know what killing is like.

Im not being confrontational It just breaks me when people say they have to stones to kill these people themselves and thinks its just.

Joe

Im an ex screw from a different jail. Had a few trips to that place. Can't stand young offenders all got something to prove. There a liability. It is a volatile place thayd for sure.

Very true mate in YOI everyone has something to prove, They calm down a bit when in big boys prison coz the older lags will not tolerate it,

ATB

Flynny

I do not even watch programmes like this because they just wind me up to much :mad: I have the pleasure of walking past that place on the way to work every day, and see some of the rubbish that stands outside at visiting times. The thing that really gets me is that my taxes keep this scum fed and warm.

Put them to better use, live targets for the military, practice for our training surgeons, just a couple of ideas :good: To me if you do not want to live within a society then why should that society then look after you? Getting wound up now so will stop.

Edited by Browning GTS

I did watch a small segment and couldn't understand why, when the lad flooded his cell.... not one person passed an electrical wire through the small window ,then plug it in..surely this would have shown the lad how dangerous it was to flood his cell....

and as for that dirty little scroat who put **** in the hallway.... sorry , but the little **** would have been dragged face down through that several times..then put in matey's cell with the wet floor....and plugged in again.... far to soft on these people things

Full admiration for the staff..i couldn't do it..i would be sacked after day 1

Just evil people. Anyone that can casually say they have carried out 700 burglaries is just pure evil. Its also a terrrible indictment, of the incredibly weak society that 50 years of hard left politics have given us. I am sick of all the 'help' these little ***** get, what with their silly psychiatrists etc. I am only interested in the victims but of course they arent even in the frame.

The left got the death penalty banned with their constant bleating about the rights of evil people, we were promised instead that life means forever, we now have an average term of 12years for murder. Things are terrible in the u.k. now, i even heard today that police have been pressuring rape victims to drop their claims so as to make the crime figures look better. Can it get any worse? As long as there is celebrities and soaps people will look the other way!!