Unusual Gundogs Shih Tzu

The Ghost

The coat was no good, just ripped to bits when I got her on some rough ground....I have ordered a camo one off the Bay...£6.99..Thanks!

Fenny's dog has gone for Sophie a few times...mine keeps bitting it's tail....but it is only playing.!

Last summer Fenny was waiting outside Tesco with the dog and had his dark glasses on, a woman came out & gave him a pound coin

The dog has come in to Season today, the wife and I have had a long talk about getting it mated.

I have said we should breed her with a Cocker, Cock-A-Tzu they call them and I would be able to keep a Pup from the litter.

I would of course offer the rest to PW members, I would think about £650 would be a fair price for a Cock-A-Tzu.

Has anyone got a male Cocker they a willing to let me use, must be excellent Pedigree and proven gundog.....not any old rubbish.

Taz "Fenny's Dog"

P1030478_zps0c5a6773.jpg

Could get it mated with a bulldog..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Monkey I am Looking for deposits for Pups shortly to be paid into my South African Account also selling shares in a Mago Plantation $500 if you are interested get in quick...Just send your Bank Details & Password.

The training has gone well but I had to have Sophie muzzled today for worrying a flock of sheep....it told them a Cumbrian was in the next field?

I have found a Cocker to mate her with, a dog with no back legs and steel balls......He is called 'Sparky'.

Are you interested?

I saw a bulldog earlier today, when the silly thing tried to eat a wasp.

The look on his face was priceless it looked like.....I can't think of anything......Peggy out the Brazza

I went shooting the other day & my wife accused me of being disgusting. "For Christ's sake, learn to wipe your arrrse properly. I'm sick of dealing with these skid marks."

"I do that for a reason," I said, "If ever I go missing, I like to think I'm giving those sniffer dogs a fighting chance of finding me."

As if I would have anything to do with a bullshihtzus.

I saw a bulldog earlier today, when the silly thing tried to eat a wasp.

The look on his face was priceless it looked like.....I can't think of anything......Peggy out the Brazza

I went shooting the other day & my wife accused me of being disgusting. "For Christ's sake, learn to wipe your arrrse properly. I'm sick of dealing with these skid marks."

"I do that for a reason," I said, "If ever I go missing, I like to think I'm giving those sniffer dogs a fighting chance of finding me."

It had probably just accidentally licked a thistle with **** on it & was trying to get the taste out of its mouth, very intelligent breed, much more intelligent than a pigeon..

I watched Channel 4's programme "The Pigeon and Intelligence: Science's Last Taboo" last night, where scientists suggest that race is linked to intelligence and that your average Nortern Blokes are less intelligent than the Pigeon it was very good.

Can't wait till next week's programme "The Sun is Hot!"

I watched Channel 4's programme "The Pigeon and Intelligence: Science's Last Taboo" last night, where scientists suggest that race is linked to intelligence and that your average Nortern Blokes are less intelligent than the Pigeon it was very good.

Can't wait till next week's programme "The Sun is Hot!"

Yes I saw that too, there's a second program coming on in the autumn, where they train a pigeon to teach a northern bloke to walk on his back legs so he can carry bags of shopping, I don't approve of people interfering with nature like that....