Clothing Clear Out

kiddy1

1 x DPM field jacket size 180/96 - Bought new a couple of years back and unused - £30 posted

1 x DPM field combat trousers size 65/100/16 - worn twice - £20 posted

1 x Lavenier tweed coat - Used but still in good condition - £40 posted

1 x DPM camo style waistcoat - New and unused but without tags - £20 posted

1 x Barbour quilted keepers jacket - Large - couple of small nicks here and there but still very good - £20 posted SOLD

1 x Pair of Deerhunter gaiters - Worn once but still as new condition - £20 posted SOLD

1 x Pure wool jumper in brown with padded shoulders and elbows 44 inch chest - Used but a couple of small nicks in front - £25 posted

1 x Kilspindie of Scotland pure wool jumper in green - Used but still in great condition - £35 posted

1 x Pair of flexothane full length clip on gaiters - worn once - £25 posted

1 x Green tartan lumberjack style shirt - Used but in good condition - £10 posted

1 x Red/Grey Helly Hansen waterproof jacket size large - Perfect condition - £65 posted

More to follow......!

Edited by kiddy1

Size of Lavenier tweed coat please? Also a piccy if you have one? Many thanks.

The tweed jacket is a Medium, a big medium though I would say (if that even exists?) What's your email address? I will send one over after the Rugby.

Ta

whats happening with the barbour keepers jacket,if still available what the size please..

Plenty of interest in the Barbour but first to pay gets it :) It's a large mate, has a couple of nicks on the back but nothing too bad and could easily be stitched up.

Hi Kiddy!

Thanks for your PM. I dont think the Tweed will be my size as I require a xxl normally. Thanks for taking the time to respond I really appreciate it :good:

Lord Geordie, coincidentally my Brother is selling the exact same jacket in XXL! It's not in quite as good condition but I am sure that will be reflected in the price.

If you're interested drop me a PM.

Thanks

wont go far wrong for anyone thats wants the DPM kit, good gear at an aforadable price

Thanks for that fieldsportsman, I'm prepared to make them even more of a bargain and I will take £40.00 for both items posted!