So!

Underdog

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why say the AT44 is sub standard?that comment is bound to get the AT owners backs up,so do me a favour mate

Nobody said it was sub standard, just built down to a price, added to that Karpman said that he didn't like the feel of it. Personal opinion, nothing more, albeit an opinion I agree with. So do yourself a favour and grow up a bit yourself.

Your reply is some what childish and ignorant. AAs200 is one of the most accurate guns out there, yeah there light and small. I favour this quality.

Forgot to mention the side lever on the At44 left a little bit worried about its quality too. In my honest and humble opinion they are sub standard....

Karpman

Nobody said it was sub standard, just built down to a price, added to that Karpman said that he didn't like the feel of it. Personal opinion, nothing more, albeit an opinion I agree with. So do yourself a favour and grow up a bit yourself.

Try reading before you comment. :crazy:

And why keep commenting on something you know nothing about and have never owned or even shot.

Try acting your age and not your shoe size.

Try reading before you comment. :crazy:

And why keep commenting on something you know nothing about and have never owned or even shot.

Try acting your age and not your shoe size.

Christ! Another comment I've not heard since school.

How do you know I've never tried one? You don't. How do you know whether I've ever picked one up even, you don't. However, on both counts I have, and I didn't like it. Must admit, I missed the sub standard comment but I stand by my assertion that they are built down to a price and feel it.

Now why don't you and Mal run along and go make mud pies together or something equally challenging and accept that other people can have an opinion as well.

I have tried putting this post to bed in my post 51 but ho no you have to pipe up again.

You started this of by Slaging my PCP collection off saying cheap and poor build quality.

And I am welcome to my. LOGUN`S. HATSAN`S. TITEN. Rifles.

And my Daystate huntsman and my BSA super 10 are only reasonable guns.

I listed my guns to give the member an idea of what he could get for his money.

And all you have done is look for an argument. Going on like a broken record.

You are a very sad and immature little man.

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

Ok, if it makes you happier, the Huntsman is a good gun, the Super10 is well liked by many and has a good rep but I'm not a fan of them personally.

No need to lock it, bored about a page ago, too many people talking ******** and not listening...still.

I'm done here.

Edited by -Mongrel-