How many would you expect to hit ?

Daks

My worst ever performance today :no:

Don't get me started as the swear filter wont kept up with my language :lol:

i no the feeling 29/50 I wonder if its mind games, I've been working for the last 3 days and I'm going again in 30mins for another 2 days, I'm not sure if this was at the back of my mind :(

Have a look at some of the clubs who post their scores on Facebook or the like and pitch yourself somewhere in the middle it's going to be in the mid thirties which is a decent score so you're well on your way :good: This is my own club's scores to give you an idea, most of the lads are just occasional shooters. www.goldenwings.tumbir.com/ at least I think that's it :sad1:

I hit 30 / 50 today, quite pleased. 6 per trap exactly....

Where did you head to mate? I went to Dartford and hit 28 from 50 yesterday. I went to orion gun club today and tope the wife to button. I hit 0 as she whinged it it was too cold :)

Where did you head to mate? I went to Dartford and hit 28 from 50 yesterday. I went to orion gun club today and tope the wife to button. I hit 0 as she whinged it it was too cold :)

That's a shame Scott, I was at Orion today! PM me your number fella and next time I'll give you a bell.

That's a shame Scott, I was at Orion today! PM me your number fella and next time I'll give you a bell.

Haha

Damn shame. I was literally stood there and the missus started whining it was snowing. Shame. I'll ping it over to you now mate.