Gun recommendation?

Shoot.The.Crow

Get yourself a nice english 16g n/e lots around for £300. you,ll never regret it.

16 gauge? Wasn't even thinkin those lines wot kind have u got?

Get yourself a nice E.Rizzini sideplate

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Rizzini-E_Shotgun_For-Sale_120611122642240

I've had mine 12 years and its fantastic :good:

I was lookin at the Rizzini's is there much of a kick of those? Haven't shot many guns and they have all only been semi auto's.

Forget a gun for the missus unless she has same physical dimensions as you it won't her if it fits you ( and will hurt!) go and try shooting a few and get some experience of the fit, how they feel in the shop has little to do with how they feel when you pull the trigger.

All ignore the advice and buy anything it really doesn't matter at all.......

Forget a gun for the missus unless she has same physical dimensions as you it won't her if it fits you ( and will hurt!) go and try shooting a few and get some experience of the fit, how they feel in the shop has little to do with how they feel when you pull the trigger.

All ignore the advice and buy anything it really doesn't matter at all.......

Iv had the mrs out shootin my berreta it was a bit big for her but managed it ok! Lol

some of my male freinds shoot 20 bores to great effect, a very popular gun with ladies as they are lighter and the recoil is less than a 12 bore, my freinds all say they kill just as well as a 12 bore, they say if your on target it`s dead no matter what you use, last season I saw a keeper killing pheasant with a 28 bore,

before you consider a 16 bore check the price of ammo as the less popular the gun the more expensive the ammo.

some of my male freinds shoot 20 bores to great effect, a very popular gun with ladies as they are lighter and the recoil is less than a 12 bore, my freinds all say they kill just as well as a 12 bore, they say if your on target it`s dead no matter what you use, last season I saw a keeper killing pheasant with a 28 bore,

before you consider a 16 bore check the price of ammo as the less popular the gun the more expensive the ammo.

I wasn't gonna go a 16 bore had thought about a 20 but will prob just go for a 12

I'm lookin it for myself mate for somethin different on occasions but was just thinkin she could use it at times if she wanted to come out with me

Fill your boots plenty about for that money but dont use "a gun for her to use" as the justification.

The Baikel are a decent working gun, no frills but hardworking and reliable.

You can get a good one for the money you are looking to spend.

As for do they kick, no different from any shotgun, depends on what load you fire and how you perceive recoil.

PM Wabbitbosher of here see what he has.

Figgy