Tonights tipple of choice

Lord Geordie

Well I was dragged kicking and screaming to the shops this afternoon! I couldn't be bothered towing round pointlessly for Hours looking for easter eggs and what not, so slinked off to the beer aisle to see what they had about!

There was around 3 bottles I aint tried yet but this one caught my eye!

2013-03-01_18_30_22.jpg

Something a little different I thought to Myself. So armed with a brown piece of paper with some old chaps face on it I shimmied on over to the checkout and payed for it. I caught up with SWMBO and snuck it into her shopping bag while looking into the air and whistling a little ditty.

What the heck is THAT She boomed? A little treat for being dragged round the shop said I :yes:

Then got a mouth full of jabber about not even helping with the shopping :lol:

I told her I DO help with the shopping! I help EAT it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Came home and I made steak n mushroom pie with roasties and veg and gonna have that when its ready in about 30mins.

Have a few more bottles to wash it down with later on :D

Well. I am off to have a few swigs and put my feet up.

Edited by Lord Geordie

Well I was dragged kicking and screaming to the shops this afternoon! I couldn't be bothered towing round pointlessly for Hours looking for easter eggs and what not, so slinked off to the beer aisle to see what they had about!

There was around 3 bottles I aint tried yet but this one caught my eye!

2013-03-01_18_30_22.jpg

Something a little different I thought to Myself. So armed with a brown piece of paper with some old chaps face on it I shimmied on over to the checkout and payed for it. I caught up with SWMBO and snuck it into her shopping bag while looking into the air and whistling a little ditty.

What the heck is THAT She boomed? A little treat for being dragged round the shop said I :yes:

Then got a mouth full of jabber about not even helping with the shopping :lol:

I told her I DO help with the shopping! I help EAT it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Came home and I made steak n mushroom pie with roasties and veg and gonna have that when its ready in about 30mins.

Have a few more bottles to wash it down with later on :D

Well. I am off to have a few swigs and put my feet up.

A Text Book example of Proper Man supermarket shopping.....Well Done Sir. :good:

I shall be sipping a Tot of Grants Whisky whilst watching Catching the Impossible later on.

Nothing here due to medication - ok from Sunday !

Sorry to hear that matey!

Just off Meds on Monday and have some time off from work. So I am just gonna unwind. Tye company have changed my shifts. I am hoping it's permanent.as.they are better days AND hours so would be good.

Sorry to hear that matey!

Just off Meds on Monday and have some time off from work. So I am just gonna unwind. Tye company have changed my shifts. I am hoping it's permanent.as.they are better days AND hours so would be good.

You've been ill and off work and now you decide to unwind! :whistling: