March PigeonWatch Airgunners Postal

demonwolf444

post-24172-0-09116000-1362172706_thumb.jpg

Pigeon Watch Airgunners Postal Competition - March.

PM Any questions. Please observe the rules. This month the 40 yard class has been changed to a 25 yard class to allow more people to enter.

A constructive excercise where by more experienced enterants can comment and advise those who perhaps didnt get the result they would have liked.

General Rules:

1 - This is a fun informal competition, So have fun.

2 - Anyone cheating is only cheating themselfs.

3 - Entrys made after the closing date or not on the assigned targets will not be counted.

4 - Entrys must be made in response to this post - either as a linked or embedded image OR video.

5 - Three classes 10 yards, 25 yards, and Extreme.

6 - Rules for specific classes will be stated in the "info" for that class.

7 - All targets should be measured center for center.

Entrys from all classes will be accepted from 1st Mar - 25th Mar.

10 Yard Class. PISTOL

Target: http://www.targetz.c...tzlib/20023.pdf

Info: This Month the 10 yard target is for those pistol shooters amongst us. Shoot 15 shots, one at each bowling pin as fast as you can and as accurately as you can, aiming for the center each time.

This will be awkward but; Mark with a pen highlighter or similar a dot no bigger than the size of a 1p on each bowling pen as the aim point. Each shot on the bowling pins must be measured roughly in milimeters to the center of the dot and devided by 15 to work out your average.

For example: 15+27+33+22+12+23+56+38+21+5+11+40+44+18+14= 379

379 / 15 = 25.2

Example Score: 25

Simply submit your score. There is no glory in cheating!

25 Yard Class.

Target:http://www.targetz.c...tzlib/10148.pdf

Info: Shoot four five shot groups, one in to each of the circles. All shots must be made from a standing postion. Aimpoints may be added to the circles to assist your shooting. Photograph measure and submit your best groups measured center to center in MM's.

Extreme!

This months EXTREME class will be a long range challenge similar to last months 40 yard competition but at an extended 60 yard range, for all those who can clear a woodies lug hole at a grand ( only joking ).

Target:http://www.targetz.c...tzlib/10001.pdf

Info: Shoot ten shots into the red center circle. As many practice shots as desired allowed, but not on the same target as the target used in entry. Shots can be made from any position. Marked Center to center. .22 beats .177. Standing beats rested.

Any issues or problems, do not reply to here just PM me, and i will make any amendments or changes.

my effort for the 25 yard standing target.

freestanding no support or cheating... :good:

gun used is a S410TDR .177

one flyer that i knew when i let it off, but thats the way it goes.

group sizes 32, 33, 36, and 50mm with the bad shot, take the 1 out and that group is much better......lol

come on get some more up guys

post-15436-0-79263100-1362846829_thumb.jpg