WelshLamb

no gixers here, where a Honda family

mine used to look like this

samms627.jpg

till the wife got her hands on it, now it looks like this

fullbike-pic.jpg

my missus one (sold now)

crap148.jpg

and new one, no pictures as yet, but a cbr600, and a fireblade 900 (both hers)

:( and here was me thinking this thread was aimed at me... :(

My last K7 thou -

K74.jpg

K79.jpg

And my K5 thou before the K7 -

9ef8f555.jpg

And the 916 I replaced the k7 with... (:no:)

1196E033-F8ED-47AC-B686-3D1D2FC906C8-362-0000003F16FC3A84.jpg

9dcf185d.jpg

Strangely I don't like the duke that much to ride but can't seem to bring my self to sell her... :blink:

And my raga that I intend to be crashing and falling off tomorrow! :yes:

AB092C25-63F8-42A2-8F83-1026585391B0-362-00000040C9269921.jpg

Edited by gixer1

I got a new gsxr600 on august 1st 1998 's' reg. Loved it to bits, thought i rode like nori haga but actually rode like my nannan !!!!. That 916 is the most beautiful thing in the world, but should be red!!. I used to love going to the wsb at brands to watch foggy race the 916 untill i met him a few times and decided he was a jumped up little *****!. Troy corser was the man.I was going to have a 748 but lost my nerve, and flogged the bike, when i had 2 mates killed on bikes within 6 weeks of each other.

Edited by cocker boy

Haha I'm gonna have to dig out some pics soon for u all to laugh at, me at Malory on slicks in the rain, still finished 13th out of about 25! Endurance raced a 750k3 for a year, il find a pic of the monster 32 litre tank we had made!!! Ridiculous!! Even had a ride of a BSB r1 in the south of France!! Got me all misty eyed n reminiscing now lol oh yeah n broken wrist 3 times, ankle, elbow, fingers, all sorts, that part it I don't miss!!!

That's an American tractor - not a bike! :yp:

Have to admit.. I had an extended test ride of one of these and its really REALLY fun. But I decided not to buy it as

A: it rattled my fillings out from vibration

B: if I was going to spend 5k on a harley I'd buy a proper one.. (For 5k I suppose its 883 iron head area.)

I have nothing against death but when I do go I would prefer to stay in one piece I have known to many people who have lost parts of there body riding bikes. I also have nothing against bikes but keep them for the track or off road where you can have fun without killing yourself and others.

This is the Gixxer APPRECIATION thread, not the bike bashing thread. Now sod off :lol:

I have nothing against death but when I do go I would prefer to stay in one piece I have known to many people who have lost parts of there body riding bikes. I also have nothing against bikes but keep them for the track or off road where you can have fun without killing yourself and others.

Yeh but I bet they had a lot more fun than you could ever know about while they were doing it.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: