Pigeon/crow/rough shooting in Sussex.

I am in the process of setting up a small syndicate of like minded souls and have just had a major break through in the way of a fairly decent farm perm with another larger farm to follow...if I do this one right! I already have a couple of smaller perms and am actively looking for others....you wouldn't believe how this one came about if I told you, which maybe I will one day!

As such I am looking for maybe half a dozen 'local' shooters who are happy to work within the syndicate framework, who have experience in any aspect of the above, and who are prepared to put themselves out a bit in return for their shooting.

By that I mean you need to be prepared to do regular crow shoots as well as potentially doing some ratting and rabbitting when required as well as probably giving up a day to help out on the farms occasionaly or maybe if you are skilled, a couple of freebie jobs.

The upside is there should be some serious pigeon shooting available in due course SO LONG AS THE CROWS GET SORTED. Current best bag on the farm is 565 in a day. It was being shot by the resident game syndicate, they have now decided it's beneath them so it's being offered. This is only a out of game season opprtunity as they do some big game days on the land too and understandably don't want people blasting away in season.

If you have some experience, particularly of shooting crows in large numbers, and feel this may be of interest to you, and, if you live within say 45 miles of Brighton and especially if you can shoot mid week, get in touch, give me as many pertinent details as you can and we'll talk further. You will need to be insured, ideally through BASC, but verifiably either way and obviously a SGC holder, although airgunners feel free to give me a missive as roost shooting is on the cards as well.

PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR DETAILS BELOW, PERSONAL MESSAGE IS THE WAY FORWARD!

**** !!!! I'm in Kent :( great offer !!!

If you are prepared to do the miles, feel free to make your case by PM. I'd prefer local guns as they ae more likely to make the effort to get on the land, but if you have something to offer in the way of experience or bags of spare time etc...

Great Offer Mongrel, I think what you are doing is the way forward and wish you & your Team well when formed.

The important bit is "Like minded" be sure in the rules you set and the punishment for breaking them....but I am sure you have thought all this through.

I know once others hear you have a good team of shooters other things will turn up.....well done

• 2 years later...

Hi I am a BACS member and have many years shooting experience. I am a farmer and butcher so therefore have enormous respect for the countryside. I am interested in helping out with your crow and pigeon problem and may be of use in other ways. Regards Henk ( I live and farm in East sussex so I'm fairly local)

• 4 years later...
On 03/03/2013 at 22:28, -Mongrel- said:

I am in the process of setting up a small syndicate of like minded souls and have just had a major break through in the way of a fairly decent farm perm with another larger farm to follow...if I do this one right! I already have a couple of smaller perms and am actively looking for others....you wouldn't believe how this one came about if I told you, which maybe I will one day!

As such I am looking for maybe half a dozen 'local' shooters who are happy to work within the syndicate framework, who have experience in any aspect of the above, and who are prepared to put themselves out a bit in return for their shooting.

By that I mean you need to be prepared to do regular crow shoots as well as potentially doing some ratting and rabbitting when required as well as probably giving up a day to help out on the farms occasionaly or maybe if you are skilled, a couple of freebie jobs.

The upside is there should be some serious pigeon shooting available in due course SO LONG AS THE CROWS GET SORTED. Current best bag on the farm is 565 in a day. It was being shot by the resident game syndicate, they have now decided it's beneath them so it's being offered. This is only a out of game season opprtunity as they do some big game days on the land too and understandably don't want people blasting away in season.

If you have some experience, particularly of shooting crows in large numbers, and feel this may be of interest to you, and, if you live within say 45 miles of Brighton and especially if you can shoot mid week, get in touch, give me as many pertinent details as you can and we'll talk further. You will need to be insured, ideally through BASC, but verifiably either way and obviously a SGC holder, although airgunners feel free to give me a missive as roost shooting is on the cards as well.

PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR DETAILS BELOW, PERSONAL MESSAGE IS THE WAY FORWARD!

Hello m8 sound a amazing what you're offering I love crow shooting and live in brighton I'm 50 year old builder with 30 years experience in  shooting of all types fully insured so PM me with details 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/01/2020 at 11:18, Micharl said:

Hello m8 sound a amazing what you're offering I love crow shooting and live in brighton I'm 50 year old builder with 30 years experience in  shooting of all types fully insured so PM me with details 

You realise the original posting was 7 years ago!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...