Charity Shoot Location Poll - Votes Needed!

Teal

2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png 2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png 2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png 2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png

2013 Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot Grounds and Dates!!

Good news! After a gruelling selection process, we have narrowed the Charity Shoot Grounds down to two contenders and two dates. We now need your help to decide which Location and which Date the 2013 Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot should be on.

There are two things to keep an eye on, as each ground can only offer one date, and the two options are as follows:

1. Grange Farm Sporting Clays on the 1st June 2013

2. Grimsthorpe Shooting Ground on the 18th May 2013

Petethegeek has expertly placed these two contenders on the Charity Shoot map, complete with the North/South Dividing Line and Narwhals. As you can see this year we have chosen the ground as close to the dividing line as possible to hopefully make it equally easy for shooters to get to.

Q. Where are these grounds? A. >>> NvS Charity Shoot - Grounds Map <<<<

Both of these grounds have got some very good feedback from Pigeon Watch members, and I am sure that both will do an excellent job hosting the shoot. The winner of the poll will decide the location and date of the Charity Shoot - so please only vote if you are intending to attend!

If you are hoping to calculate travel times the postcodes for each are: Grange Farm (LE9 9FL) Grimsthorpe (PE10 0LN)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also can make either , can't view Grange farm on my Ipad it needs a bleeding flash player :no:

So in that case I'll vote for Grinsthorpe looks a decent place on the Facebook pictures :D:

Oh pants I've pressed the wrong club , sorry meant to be Grimsthorpe.

Edited by Willpoon

Both are very good grounds and should do a good job, but just a heads up as I know some PW members are also shooting the Benelli SP auto and that is on the 19th of May.

Haven't decided whether to use it as a warm up for the Benelli or give it a miss if its the 18th yet.

I can do either, so clicked on first one,

both are a bit far to travel in one day, is there anywhere decent to stay close to either of the grounds.

Hi Neil my thoughts exactly I'll be looking also to stay a few nights wherever it may be ,get there on a Friday morning for lots of practise :lol: if the chosen shooting ground is open :)

I can do either, so clicked on first one,

both are a bit far to travel in one day, is there anywhere decent to stay close to either of the grounds.

if its any consolation Neil I'm definetly going to grimsthorpe "if chosen " , I can't make the other I'm working , I will be going on Friday and stopping over, we could sort accommodation and even car share ill drive if you want ill also ask willpoon as no doubt I'm on 10 mins away from a1 ...:) ... Edited by delburt0

if its any consolation Neil I'm definetly going to grimsthorpe "if chosen " , I can't make the other I'm working , I will be going on Friday and stopping over, we could sort accommodation and even car share ill drive if you want ill also ask willpoon as no doubt I'm on 10 mins away from a1 ... :) ...

Thats a great offer, guess we wait and see which ground is picked.

There is normally a Friday night "tipple" at a nearby hostelry.....

Be rude not too :)

:shaun:

Oh yes I'm shaking with anticipation the thought off no wife for the weekend , no work , no kids and to sample a couple off kegs of the native brew sounds great to me :good:

Oh I will miss my dogs though :lol: