Charity Shoot Location Poll - Votes Needed!

Teal

So now a location has been decided, what happens now? Do i need to put my name down anywhere, and pay anything?

Hopefully tomorrow, we will start a new thread with payment details to book your plan on the shoot, all entries will need to be paid before the shoot. The cost for the day is £50 of which £15 will go straight to Charity (and the remaining £35 to the shooting ground, to include scorers, clays, bacon roll and hot drinks to start the day). Should be a good day, and all being well this year we'll get some sun shine and maybe even hold the raffle outside!! :good:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 48 hours since the poll opened, and by a margin of 5 votes I am going to now close the poll- the date for the Charity Shoot is 1st June @ Grange Farm Shooting Ground :good:

I am really sorry for all of those that are unable to make this date, but to try and keep things fair we put it out to vote, and this one was the winner. If you are able to reschedule anything then that would of course be fantastic - next up will be deciding the Charity to support this year. :good:

Excellent This years date works for me. I'm in!

Premier inn Leicester (forest east) it is then, the only things sleeping with me are my shotguns :lol::good:

Dont know how long it will last but that premier inn is only £32 /room/night if booked under use it or loose it terms so at that price i'm not looking for roommate either !

Dont know how long it will last but that premier inn is only £32 /room/night if booked under use it or loose it terms so at that price i'm not looking for roommate either !

Was £29 when I booked mine, plus food of course, oh and a pint

looks like the PW massive are pushing the price up as rooms go

:shaun:

Excellent This years date works for me. I'm in!

will go half with you then :lol: :lol: and can talk about it Saturday