Charity Shoot Location Poll - Votes Needed!

Teal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully tomorrow, we will start a new thread with payment details to book your plan on the shoot, all entries will need to be paid before the shoot. The cost for the day is £50 of which £15 will go straight to Charity (and the remaining £35 to the shooting ground, to include scorers, clays, bacon roll and hot drinks to start the day). Should be a good day, and all being well this year we'll get some sun shine and maybe even hold the raffle outside!! :good:

Has this thread been started as I keep looking but can't find anything.

Just don't want to miss out. For some reason I'm rather excited about the charity shoot.

Just booked my room, I am in. I am looking forwards to this as I couldn't get to last years. :good: :good: :good:

Anyone from the Norwich area going and wants to share the cost of travel? I will be leaving about 1600 on the Friday and heading back home right after the shoot Saturday PM.

Edited by Blunderbust

Is this Trolling from the permafrost or do I detect county jealousy here?

Its Trolling from the permafrost :innocent:

Just booked my room, I am in. I am looking forwards to this as I couldn't get to last years. :good: :good: :good:

Anyone from the Norwich area going and wants to share the cost of travel? I will be leaving about 1600 on the Friday and heading back home right after the shoot Saturday PM.

get in touch with Leeds Chimp...

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

Its Trolling from the permafrost :innocent:

get in touch with Leeds Chimp...

:shaun:

Jimmy not really talking to me about lifts.... :blush: :blush: :oops::innocent:

where are you staying??? and I promise i will make sure I say THANK YOU/CHEERS for the lift this time so you hear it... :innocent::blush: :blush:

Jimmy not really talking to me about lifts.... :blush: :blush: :oops::innocent:

where are you staying??? and I promise i will make sure I say THANK YOU/CHEERS for the lift this time so you hear it... :innocent::blush: :blush:

I am staying at Premier inn Leicester (forest east) where every one else is staying. I am not looking for a room mate and will not be passing your way.