clay cartridges

umney531

hi all this may sound daft but what cartridges do you use for clays i know everyone has there own choice but just wonderd if there seems a more constant one than others i seem to do realy well with super fast through a semi but cant hit as many using the under and over but using kents through the u/o hit more targets thanks

havnt tried many, i shoot a sxs.used kent velocity but there a bit hit and miss...bad pun, the first 50 or so were fine but the other boxs i used were punchy

I tried some hull comp x in 21g after having a shot ezz recoil pad fittered and these were nice and smooth.

think if i can buy them at a decent price i will stick to those,may try the 28g

using hull superfast 27g 7.5s here, nice clean cartridges and breaks! i have tried the dianas 28g 7.5s but will never buy them again, clays just dont seem to break the same and they are very dirty. i have also used eley olypics, nice cartridges and they are also 28g 7.5

edit. the superfast kick the most!

Edited by OvEr_KiLL

Tight choke yes I use the same carts but I have just bought a under over and find it doesn't perform a swell as the semi using super fast it seems better using kents it could b that I am now using two chokes and not the one as I got used to shooting the semi