Got engaged!

oscarsdad

Never mind boobs....that's a bonefish man! she caught two last week and bigger than mine as well.

That's why I fear getting a girlfriend who shoots and fishes...I am abit competitive and would get very anoyed and jealous if she hit/caught more haha

Never mind boobs....that's a bonefish man! she caught two last week and bigger than mine as well.

Never mind boobs!! What is happening to PW?

Mods can we ensure that every person on here is regularly tested for super low levels of testosterone and feminine tendances and given maning up tablets if required!!!

Royal

Edited by Marine1980

Congrats

But I see a small flaw , a few years from now when you have tied the knot and she starts driving you nuts , you are not going to be able to go off shooting or fishing to get some peace , because she is going to want to go with you :whistling:

Never mind boobs!! What is happening to PW?

Mods can we ensure that every person on here is regularly tested for super low levels of testosterone and feminine tendances and given maning up tablets if required!!!

Royal

Quite right. What is the world coming to, "Never mind the boobs!" That's tantamount to coming out of the closet. Severe reprimand required. I need the sight of a well proportioned young lady to kick start my heart in the morning. Partially clad if possibly as well. Keeps the mind active, "What if?" Far more alluring than the fully nude woman. The mystery element I suppose. It's no good looking at HID as gravity has not been too kind to her.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Oh well spose I'd better get me zimmer frame out and go and dream.

Quite right. What is the world coming to, "Never mind the boobs!" That's tantamount to coming out of the closet. Severe reprimand required. I need the sight of a well proportioned young lady to kick start my heart in the morning. Partially clad if possibly as well. Keeps the mind active, "What if?" Far more alluring than the fully nude woman. The mystery element I suppose. It's no good looking at HID as gravity has not been too kind to her.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Oh well spose I'd better get me zimmer frame out and go and dream.

I can have the boobs whenever I fancy, but bonefish and permit are much more rare lol!

She would kill me if I posted a pic showing them off...

Congrats

But I see a small flaw , a few years from now when you have tied the knot and she starts driving you nuts , you are not going to be able to go off shooting or fishing to get some peace , because she is going to want to go with you :whistling:

Cheers, she does bloody archery as well so no escape there. I have suggested she needs to choose between shooting and fishing and I get one to myself!