lampin in stead of wetting the babys head

SPARKIE

me n wickedandlazy went lampin tonight for a couple of hours to set his new s410 up decided to go on some new shooting permission we have moon was out but so was a few bunnys found it hard to get close enough but i managed to shoot 1 so here a few pics oh and we got out the cubans on the way home and finished the night wettin the babys head at my house

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00127.JPG

DSC00126.JPG

DSC00124.JPG

Crackin night as always sparkie m88. That wee lad of yours is a little cracker too :angry:

Nice cubans too - just hope they were rolled on the thighs of cuban virgins - well u can always dream :good:

The S410K zeroed in nicely at 40 yds - just got to blood it now - shame the lamp was slightly off line or we cud have had a couple more :D - reckon take the shottie too next time we cud have had half a dozen with that :lol:

We did have a few beers after tho :ernyha:

re the gutting i was slitting it from top to bottom ready to flick the guts out with a flick of the wrist - well that was the theory anyway took a couple of goes :drinks: perhaps my wrists aren't as strong as some :stupid:

Can still taste that cuban cigar now too - excellent smoke sparkie - if we had got some good cognac or whiskey it would hgave been spot on, still the 8 cans of fosters was acceptable ;)

btw his laddie has got more hair than his dad :lol: :lol: :no:

That girls face was a picture when i walked in the offie i'm sure she thought i was gonna rob it :o