Getting my first dog

cocker boy

After many years research on the internet, taking advice off people i dont know from adam, i have finally found the dog of my dreams. My son, who is in australia on a 3 year degree course then plans to travel the world in a land rover for 5 years, does not want a smooth haired dog so that ruled those breeds out. My mrs is allergic to all dog hair apart from far eastern curly haired breeds so it was to there we looked for our companion. In one remote village in a little known province of north korea we found the perfect litter. It is the north korean wire haired curly coated hunting flushing retrieving pointing duck slaying colour changing dingo dog. Its perfect for us. This breed of dog does everything every other breed of dog can do-----and then some. It can flush like a cocker spaniel, hunt close and slow like a sussex spaniel, hunt far and fast like a english pointer and retrieve from the sea like a chesapeake bay retriever. It can also change a track rod end on a 300tdi defender in 28 minuets. Its coat is a curly wire hair that protects it from harsh cover but when running in coverless areas it`s coat slips off to reveal a smooth athletic running machine. It can also change colour to blend with its surroundings. The breed will attack and kill intruders on sight, but is great with family members.We have kept a snake before but never a dog but i have got that covered by buying in 2 packs of bonio biscuits that some one told me were the ultimate dog training tool. By the way my shooting consists of the company clay pigeon day on the first saturday of june, i cant wait. Now here is my problem that i need your advice on. What colour lead should i get?. The wife likes green, our son(in australia) says black and i like red!. What do you lot think?. P.S:, Pups available from our dog in about 18 months.

Edited by cocker boy

I'm sure one of the guns on a shoot I pick up on had one of these beasts?

He was telling everyone it could do anything and had recently serviced his range rover... or did he say the neighbours bitch??

Either way put me on your waiting list, I'm sure we're going to see a lot more of them about and I'd hate to miss the boat!

DaveL

can you not breed from it before 18mnths, you might get another litter out of it in its life span this way- I am sure there will be forum members waiting. The bonio biscuits are rubbish by the way use dark chocolate or raisins my dog loves them

The bonio`s cannot be rubbish :oops: i have read it on the internet :yahoo: . But hang on a minute :/ , now i have read they are rubbish :/ . I dont know what to do now?, do they eat carrots?. A quick update on our purchase. Mr lin yin,who sold us the pup, only charged us £8500 which even includes getting the dog to the uk so it wasn`t much more than a lab or a spaniel from over here really. Everyone i have spoken to about the breed, Mr lin yin,his wife, 2 sons, 3 daughters and his mother in law, said it is the best breed in the world BUT i have just read on one forum someone else saying thier boston terrier is the best breed in the world :no: . . Oh god :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Edited by cocker boy

After many years research on the internet, taking advice off people i dont know from adam, i have finally found the dog of my dreams. My son, who is in australia on a 3 year degree course then plans to travel the world in a land rover for 5 years, does not want a smooth haired dog so that ruled those breeds out. My mrs is allergic to all dog hair apart from far eastern curly haired breeds so it was to there we looked for our companion. In one remote village in a little known province of north korea we found the perfect litter. It is the north korean wire haired curly coated hunting flushing retrieving pointing duck slaying colour changing dingo dog. Its perfect for us. This breed of dog does everything every other breed of dog can do-----and then some. It can flush like a cocker spaniel, hunt close and slow like a sussex spaniel, hunt far and fast like a english pointer and retrieve from the sea like a chesapeake bay retriever. It can also change a track rod end on a 300tdi defender in 28 minuets. Its coat is a curly wire hair that protects it from harsh cover but when running in coverless areas it`s coat slips off to reveal a smooth athletic running machine. It can also change colour to blend with its surroundings. The breed will attack and kill intruders on sight, but is great with family members.We have kept a snake before but never a dog but i have got that covered by buying in 2 packs of bonio biscuits that some one told me were the ultimate dog training tool. By the way my shooting consists of the company clay pigeon day on the first saturday of june, i cant wait. Now here is my problem that i need your advice on. What colour lead should i get?. The wife likes green, our son(in australia) says black and i like red!. What do you lot think?. P.S:, Pups available from our dog in about 18 months.

Is your user name Cocker Boy a coded anagram for "Di ck Head"? Just wondering !

Would love to meet up one day to hear more about your quest in finding your perfect pup, but my guess is your mum wouldn't want her little girl meeting strange men through the net.

Edited by Cosd

Is your user name Cocker Boy a coded anagram for "Di ck Head"? Just wondering !

nope its purely someone who thinks because he has a cocker he is the man sadly the more posts he makes the more it looks like you can drop the er and boy and just stick with the male appendage bit.

The bonio`s cannot be rubbish :oops: i have read it on the internet :yahoo: . But hang on a minute :/ , now i have read they are rubbish :/ . I dont know what to do now?, do they eat carrots?. A quick update on our purchase. Mr lin yin,who sold us the pup, only charged us £8500 which even includes getting the dog to the uk so it wasn`t much more than a lab or a spaniel from over here really. Everyone i have spoken to about the breed, Mr lin yin,his wife, 2 sons, 3 daughters and his mother in law, said it is the best breed in the world BUT i have just read on one forum someone else saying thier boston terrier is the best breed in the world :no: . . Oh god :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Carrots are great and they give you a clear indication its you dog fouling the local path. As for the Boston Terrier they are ok but are too small to retrieve any deer bigger than Roe to hand

I think it's ridiculous how people go off on there own tanjents. Cocker boy if obviously looking for some helpful advice. Everyone should just grow up and if they want to take the p*** they shoudl start there own thread to do it on.

Anyway in respect to cocker boys question. I think all those colours are ****. I'd get a pink lead.

I think it's ridiculous how people go off on there own tanjents. Cocker boy if obviously looking for some helpful advice. Everyone should just grow up and if they want to take the p*** they shoudl start there own thread to do it on.

Anyway in respect to cocker boys question. I think all those colours are ****. I'd get a pink lead.

Having looked at the breed , I am not sure pink would suit it, what do you think ?

ugly_zps0c067c5b.png