Getting my first dog

cocker boy

After many years research on the internet, taking advice off people i dont know from adam, i have finally found the dog of my dreams. My son, who is in australia on a 3 year degree course then plans to travel the world in a land rover for 5 years, does not want a smooth haired dog so that ruled those breeds out. My mrs is allergic to all dog hair apart from far eastern curly haired breeds so it was to there we looked for our companion. In one remote village in a little known province of north korea we found the perfect litter. It is the north korean wire haired curly coated hunting flushing retrieving pointing duck slaying colour changing dingo dog. Its perfect for us. This breed of dog does everything every other breed of dog can do-----and then some. It can flush like a cocker spaniel, hunt close and slow like a sussex spaniel, hunt far and fast like a english pointer and retrieve from the sea like a chesapeake bay retriever. It can also change a track rod end on a 300tdi defender in 28 minuets. Its coat is a curly wire hair that protects it from harsh cover but when running in coverless areas it`s coat slips off to reveal a smooth athletic running machine. It can also change colour to blend with its surroundings. The breed will attack and kill intruders on sight, but is great with family members.We have kept a snake before but never a dog but i have got that covered by buying in 2 packs of bonio biscuits that some one told me were the ultimate dog training tool. By the way my shooting consists of the company clay pigeon day on the first saturday of june, i cant wait. Now here is my problem that i need your advice on. What colour lead should i get?. The wife likes green, our son(in australia) says black and i like red!. What do you lot think?. P.S:, Pups available from our dog in about 18 months.

If only you were nearer ............

i thought i would give you a update on the north korean wire haired curly coated hunting flushing retrieving pointing duck slaying colour changing dingo dog.The pup arrived at gatwick airport and was checked over and given the all clear. She managed to escape out of quarantine, by biting the warden, and started to quarter the main runway which didnt go down too well with holiday makers trying to go on holiday. Boy can the dog cover some ground, when we caught up with her she was baying a vauxhall vectra on the a23 to brighton. I think she will be a good deer dog in the future. Mr yin lin said she was 12 weeks old but, at 36inch to the shoulder, i think she may be a little older?, maybe 15 or 16 weeks?. We managed to find a online store that sells crocodile tail steaks, her favourite food, but think we need to change her food over to wagg worker because it has cost us £126 this week to feed her 3 times a day. She seems to enjoy her food and bowl because she eats the stainless steel bowl quite easily. I was a little worried about her being hard mouthed the way she can eat a s/s bowl but my wife thinks she will be soft mouthed because it took her 3 days to eat the dining room table. The pup is living in our sons bedroom at the minute, after the police incident , but i am sure once she lets us in the room we will get it back to normal for when our son comes home. When she went off hunting, not running off like someone said, you could see her natural retrieving instinct kicking in by the way she was dragging the sheep back with her. When the police came they said the farmer told them she had killed 18 of his sheep, load of rubbish, because she had only been out 4 minutes. I dont use a dog lead because i would not put a lead on my son so i wont on my dog because she is just has important to the family. I am really excited about showing her off at the clay pigeon shoot but just hope she is steady to the clays by then.

Edited by cocker boy

The leaky old landy will not be a problem for this bitch i can assure you. Yesterday the boiler stopped working so i was having a look at it. In came the dog, had a quick sniff, and immediately came on point looking towards the electronic thermo-nuclear radiation switch coupling. I took it out, took it to the plumbing shop, to be told it had broken!!!!!!!. What a dog i thought but when i got back she had eaten several other boiler parts. We have decided to call her "davina nigella delia hot cross bun junction 25 of the m5 motorway", it was either that or "jess" but it would be boring if we all had the same names wouldn't it?.

The leaky old landy will not be a problem for this bitch i can assure you. Yesterday the boiler stopped working so i was having a look at it. In came the dog, had a quick sniff, and immediately came on point looking towards the electronic thermo-nuclear radiation switch coupling. I took it out, took it to the plumbing shop, to be told it had broken!!!!!!!. What a dog i thought but when i got back she had eaten several other boiler parts. We have decided to call her "davina nigella delia hot cross bun junction 25 of the m5 motorway", it was either that or "jess" but it would be boring if we all had the same names wouldn't it?.

Edited by cocker boy

Devastating news guys. We have had to sell the pup!!!!, i know how you feel but imagine how we feel. During a telephone conversation with our son, the one in Australia,he explained that he was allergic to Jamaican swamp geese. Oh my god i thought, i remember mr lin yin saying he kept the very same birds!!!!!!. I know Australia is a long way away but you cannot be too careful can you?. I have sold her to our milkman for £28.87 and the use of his milk float every ninth Tuesday afternoon. We have decided to ease the pain by getting a Siamese cat. Thanks for reading. Peanut butter anyone???.

Devastating news guys. We have had to sell the pup!!!!, i know how you feel but imagine how we feel. During a telephone conversation with our son, the one in Australia,he explained that he was allergic to Jamaican swamp geese. Oh my god i thought, i remember mr lin yin saying he kept the very same birds!!!!!!. I know Australia is a long way away but you cannot be too careful can you?. I have sold her to our milkman for £28.87 and the use of his milk float every ninth Tuesday afternoon. We have decided to ease the pain by getting a Siamese cat. Thanks for reading. Peanut butter anyone???.

How can you possibly eat with those restraints on?