WILD CAT WHISPER

snipers eye

Grow up, some members are liars, its a public forum, there are all sorts of keyboard experts here and on every forum you can think of.

It would be useful if you got your facts right as well, I don't "have a real bad problem with Wildcat products", I have a problem with any overpriced hyped poor product.

post-20848-0-52410800-1363854008_thumb.jpg

I run 3 Wildcat Predator 8 COMPACT mods on my centrefires because they offer a decent package of moderation, size, weight, price etc. Any thread you can find here on centrefire mods that I have contributed too you will find me suggesting the Wildcat P8 is a moderator I am very happy with and worthy of consideration by others.

The Whisper does not offer a decent package of moderation, size, weight, price etc on a rimfire in comparison with many/most other rimfire mods.

The o/p has asked me not to turn this into a slanging match and I wont but have you ever put a post on where you have not put a downer on the subject being talked about. Woodydog.

Edited by Dekers

• 6 years later...