Nobel 80 value

Hi, I have one and a bit, tins of this old Noble powder. It was gifted to me by a great friend, along with his Hornady pacific 155 press. I think they all sat in his loft for Twenty years unused. The press is still producing thousands of rounds for me, It's 12g. and is mounted on my reloading bench next to a M.E.C 600 Jr. 28g. The old Pacific press is easily the stronger of the two. It's also nicer to use than the MEC press. Hornady still have parts available for the old press, I ordered a few bits, and Hornady in the U.S. sent them free of charge to me!. Sorry I'm waffling. Is it possible to acquire a copy of any Noble reloading data? I'm not sure if this old powder is categorized as: Black powder, Black power substitute or a modern type of propellant. I'll use it rather than throwing it away if I can get some safe data. However, If anyone is really keen to use this old powder, I would be more than happy to swap it for some of a more modern propellant. If anyone wants the powder, let me know, and I'll weigh it exactly for you. so you can decide.

Edited by stuartyork

Hi, I have one and a bit, tins of this old Noble powder. It was gifted to me by a great friend, along with his Hornady pacific 155 press. I think they all sat in his loft for Twenty years unused. The press is still producing thousands of rounds for me, It's 12g. and is mounted on my reloading bench next to a M.E.C 600 Jr. 28g. The old Pacific press is easily the stronger of the two. It's also nicer to use than the MEC press. Hornady still have parts available for the old press, I ordered a few bits, and Hornady in the U.S. sent them free of charge to me!. Sorry I'm waffling. Is it possible to acquire a copy of any Noble reloading data? I'm not sure if this old powder is categorized as: Black powder, Black power substitute or a modern type of propellant. I'll use it rather than throwing it away if I can get some safe data. However, If anyone is really keen to use this old powder, I would be more than happy to swap it for some of a more modern propellant. If anyone wants the powder, let me know, and I'll weigh it exactly for you. so you can decide.

If you pm me your email address I will send you a data sheet

Regards

Graham

If you pm me your email address I will send you a data sheet

Regards

Graham

Thanks ever so much, printed the reload data at lunchtime. I've made 50, 28grm 7.5 fibre cartridges this afternoon, these will be shot and assessed over the weekend.

Huge thanks for taking the time to send me the data.

All best

Stuart