The webley xocet

Mat

Hi guys im a newbie to all this stuff, and im after a cheap spring air rifle which

will be to the standard legal limit as i dont have a firearms license yet.

I have been recommeded the webley xocet by a gun dealer in staffordshire, i will

be using it for plinking really and rabbiting. Can peaps give me their view whether

they think this rifle is for the intended use. Thanks guys, Mat :blink:

No i went to Sporting Supplies in bloxwich they were very helpful and recommended the webley xocet.

Do you know any land which is available for shooting in staffordshire or in sandwell

cause im looking every where for some where to shoot and im really struggling. thnks, mat

ok chears mate i will go and look for local farms and write a letter to them.

Im trying to find land as an extra place to shoot as my dad lives in footherly

Shenstone and has fair amount of land with a small woodland, you get a couple of rabbits and only see about 1 magpie.

So thats why im trying to find some where else as extra. thnks, Mat

I have had a webley Xocet for nearly a year now. Great starting gun. 1 disadvantage, no safety, never bothered me because I use it for targets, but in the field it may be a problem. You could go for a BSA supersport, very similar, but lighter and has a saftey. Good Luck!

:beer:

Hi

The Xocets a good little rifle, light and accurate. The Xocet XS is a good choice as it comes with a fitted black hole silencer.

If you do get one Eley Wasps are the pellets to go for (.22 ), I used them in mine and they were accurate and very consistant.

:lol::lol::lol:

The Tomahawk is an exelent rifle for rabbiting and normal range pigeon, maggie and crow shooting. I added the long BBMF silencer and a 3-9*50 scope to the setup it works bloddy well if abit on the heavy side. They are alot of fun to shoot and very accurate once you have practiced abit. Learn the trajectory, the recoill action and how to ease the saftey off quietly. :beer: