JRT

rustybucket

why?

only reason i can think of is that people like them docked but if there showing them at payed shows then they cant be docked after 2007

if you have a sgc and a vet who will dock them as working dogs then thats fine...but then they cant be shown.

so one born with a natural short tail(like border terriers) will fetch the higher price

Thought that might be the case, I was just intrigued as he was really excited about my bitch being pregnant till I said she has no papers but still insisted that the puppies with short tails were worth more, I just couldn't figure out why since they have no papers

Atb

Frazer

Washer boy no she's not kc, but is a damn good bushing dog she can smell a rabbit a mile away but shows no interests on rats. I'm breeding off her cos I want a pup and the rest are going to working homes. I've already got about 4 homes lined up and where she's a smaller jack I can't see her having more then 6 so was looking to line up one more home just incase

I've crossed her with a similar jack who's spot on with rats hoping to get a pup for bushing and keen on rats.

The guy was a friends uncle who was looking for a new dog.

Cheers for replays got another 3-4 weeks till they make their appearance. I would upload photos but I'm less then useless with these things

It is something I'm looking in to but my current vet won't dock but I've been given the number of a local vet who's a hunter and has docked a local terriermans litter. But all depends on the price as I'm pretty much giving most of the pups away to a few young lads in the village who want to get started (with parents consent) so I don't want to be spending a fortune

It is something I'm looking in to but my current vet won't dock but I've been given the number of a local vet who's a hunter and has docked a local terriermans litter. But all depends on the price as I'm pretty much giving most of the pups away to a few young lads in the village who want to get started (with parents consent) so I don't want to be spending a fortune

I paid £70 for 5 cocker spainels to be docked and dew claws removed.