free ish clay shooting with swissy

swiss.tony

that it were full

my mate has just got a fully auto clay chucker 100 plus and fast as well and thought iv got a plan if we can get a few names who are not muppets we could have a play in one of my Fields for morning or afternoon my be dinner afterwards yes i no it was a messy performance last time but iv got new table manners now .

you will need gun shells and a big coat we can supply clay's or you can fetch your own that would be a free day clay shooting if any one has another trap they could fetch would make it more fun this is nothing serious just a mess about with a few lads and laugh so don't think there will be 20 stands cause there wont

It will just be safe and fun might Evan chuck a hrs roost shooting in if there good lads or lasses mrs tiger lol

think clays are 12 quid a box so we can chip in or buy for every one up too you lot if you evan fancy this as a idea pm me if you do its me and den up too now

Edited by swiss.tony

Swiss.tony: Ah! So it's the bank holiday Thursday, before the bank holiday Friday ,that is followed by the bank holiday Monday, with Easter in between! Simples!

Anyway, if you would have me I'd like to join in.

Tightchoke: No, my umbrella is a very personal, private piece of equipment. I don't show it to just anybody... But I will post a picture of it when I feel ready.

Pigeonblasterian: Thanks for the reference, though I have no idea what you mean about missing... You missed two shots at that crow, I only missed one! :whistling:

Edited by Mike737