When do you do your shooting?

Are you a weekend shot, or do you like to try and get out in the weekdays or evenings? We used to enjoy going up Lakenheath on a Wednesday night for floodlit skeet during the winter (before the fire) and like to shoot Summer evenings when we get the chance too. Sunny warm evenings, light evenings, perfect! .... Assuming that Summer ever comes back!

when the wife is out of the room...

more seriously only weekends for me at the moment either sat or sun depending on what day is family day, working from home today so was hoping to nip out and do some but all the clay grounds around here seem to be shut on tuesdays... typical

Both weekends and Wednesday evenings.

Shoot the Cleveland & North Yorkshire Sporting League through the summer months,great fun good craic and breaks the working week a treat :good:

Shoot practice floodlit during the winter all disciplines but mainly ESP.

Figgy

Are you a weekend shot, or do you like to try and get out in the weekdays or evenings? We used to enjoy going up Lakenheath on a Wednesday night for floodlit skeet during the winter (before the fire) and like to shoot Summer evenings when we get the chance too. Sunny warm evenings, light evenings, perfect! .... Assuming that Summer ever comes back!

With the ground being so close to Marham, and having quite a few shooters already, I've already introduced a few new people to shooting at your ground who now have their SGC, and with the addition of a skeet range it can only be a good thing. The people at the nearby base work shifts so evening shooting can only be a good thing.

Regards,

i tend to go clay pigeon shooting when i have the money as where i shoot they charge 28p per clay non member and 23p per clay member! but all in all i enjoy proper pigeon shooting can't beat a cold morning standing in the field! and a shed load of pigeon fly over you and then on the plus side your only paying for the shells you do shoot. :)