PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

Great day with great people , some old friends some new :yes:

Good to see the youngsters shooting well today and beating most of the rest :good:

One even beat the south captain, England squad member CAT but you were warned :P

Maglads new friend

CIMG1448_zps00c84902.jpg

Some great raffle prizes this year including a brand new semi auto from wabbitbosher :drool: but as usual the potters won most of it :lol:

Edited by magman

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to thank Grange Farm and the PW Guys for putting on a great day today :good:

What could be better than supporting such a worthwhile charity, shooting some nice targets, meeting friends and watching the Potter Boys kick *** on the raffle...again :ninja::ninja:

I'm sure the south will re group and come back stronger next year ready for another great day of fundraising :yes::good:

Azzurri

Just like to thank Grange Farm and the PW Guys for putting on a great day today :good:

What could be better than supporting such a worthwhile charity, shooting some nice targets, meeting friends and watching the Potter Boys kick *** on the raffle...again :ninja::ninja:

I'm sure the south will re group and come back stronger next year ready for another great day of fundraising :yes::good:

Azzurri

:good: Yes a thumbs up for Grange Farm. Friendly Staff and very good refs. Thank You.

The south will return stronger next year, I'm gonna round up the lads from Norfolk.

Yeah, an absolutely great day out, everybody that made the effort to take part today was a winner, we all had a great time, the targets were good, (too good for me... :blush: ), but the big plus point was that we raised loads of money for a very worthwhile Charity.. :yes:

So glad to see lots of old friends there today, plus plenty of new ones, thanks to Teal, Beardo, Grange Farm and others for making the day run so smoothly.

As for the scores, a special mention to all of those up & coming youngsters, especially Maglad, who shot brilliantly..... :good:

Roll on 2014, I need to make sure that we field a serious team next year to make sure that trophy comes back "darn sarf" to where it belongs... :)

Cat. B)

An absolutly cracking day (not 48 of my clays, finshed on 52 :blush: ) glad to of been part of it :good:

Big thank you to:-

• All involved in organising the event,
  • The generosity of the people towards the raffle prizes,
  • "ayano3" and the Holbeach & District Wildfowlers Association (I was lucky enough to win this in the raffle),
  • All the chaps in the same squad as myself, Cowboys and Aliens (well done "Ryan gun" for coming top),
  • "Paul223" for driving,
  • ".philmypower." for being the but of many jokes about setting the "pigeon hut" on fire, and shooting carts filled with confetti,
  • Grange Farm Sporting Clays for some good birds,
  • And everyone else who was there and made it a truly memorable day.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :drinks: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well done to "hopper" and "Tam" on their days @ The Crown Shoot. See you some time in the season :shoot:

Well done "maglad" for beating "Catamong" :yahoo:

No much to say - It was a great day. meeting interesting people and shooting interesting targets, oh and collecting a pot of money for a good cause!

As Squad one (The Life of Brian) we didn't light up the score table but we did have a good time. Well done Brian28 for putting up our squads top gun score as for the rest of us we were all pretty even which made for a good time (room for improvement all around!).

Thanks must go to Teal and Beardo for their work in setting the day up and Adam and his team for making the shoot a success. :good:

We are already keen to sign up for next years, hopefully our scores will improve to a point where the cup comes back to the South :yahoo:

Dave_B

Squad 1: brian28, DAVE_B, Fudge40, Ruddock1982, VIKA_B, wife of brian

It was a great day, I was getting coaching and boll ockings from Minimagman, very funny!!! (little b*****) We had a nice squad and a laugh all the way round, i feel a little sorry for the poor lady that took us round, there was a lot of noxious substances in the air.

Won a nice days stalking with a nice chappy in Norflok!!!

It was a great day, I was getting coaching and boll ockings from Minimagman, very funny!!! (little ******) We had a nice squad and a laugh all the way round, i feel a little sorry for the poor lady that took us round, there was a lot of noxious substances in the air.

Won a nice days stalking with a nice chappy in Norflok!!!

me too :big_boss:

Yes we were lucky there could of ended up with leeds chimp :lol:

To be fair i was nearly spewing a few times till i learn t to stay downwind , but i thought she seemed to enjoy it as much as you (might have pulled there mate) :yes: How bagsy never crashed on the way home :sick: