Best quality puppy food?

Cosd

Yes but Beta is about £28 a bag, Pro plan is about £50 a bag

thats exactly my point why i go for with and not added i dont think of the money side of things but whats best for the dog great food great choice

Edited by ROBLATCH

All my dogs have been fed eukanuba puppy then moved onto adult and now working/performance. They get some added tinned meat and bones or chicken wings.

I think it's important to give your dog the very best while its growing and when you look at feed quantities its not that much more than the middle of the range stuff cost wise because you feed less.

Harry

Breeder I got my working cocker(tony price) recommended Arden grange and have since moved onto skinners as was difficult to get Arden. Had my Spinone on eukanuba whilst as a puppy and he has turned out Hugh and over sized if into show standards etc. apparently eukanuba promotes long bone growth I have since been informed

try either mymaddog or fish4dogs. Both hypoallergenic and have non of the **** fillers that are in most feeds. Both are priced around £28-30 for a 15kg bag and due to the high content you only need to feed less - around 400g for a lab.