Clay /flush shooting in Herts

hitclays

Mr Hitclays your a Flippin STAR !!

What a Great day out !

I'm in for the next one ,

Many thanks to All involved and

A "SPECIAL" !! (window licking type "Special") Thanks to the Leeds Chimp for making my sides hurt through Laughter ! Your a Looney , :good::beer::whistling::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :whistling:

Was it when he realised his bag had been filled with empty's and grass......the best bit was when he said to bagsy I must of done well here refuring to all the empty's he was picking up....he did really well.

nice to chat again mick its been a while.

Thanks to Ben and Alan for an excellent days shooting.

Thanks to the Essex mafia for letting me sit on there table.

Thanks tom Beardo for making me realise lifes not so bad ;)

Just a shame I couldn't stay for a few beers and a decent chat.

Who do I see about my refund for no sandwiches?

nice to meet you too gnomeo....

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thanks goes to Alan. I merely provided the green stuff, the flappy signs and the burger can! (So if you didn't get sandwiches, it's Alan's fault).

Thanks to Roly, twitchynik, 12greygrouse, aris (ish) and one other for helping 'break camp' and pack up.

Great day had by all...not sure Preston village will say the same. I'll let you know if I'm still employed on Monday ;)

Our team came 4th by 1 point (just saying)

Edited by huffhuff

Thanks Alan & Ben,

Great day as usual.

Just found out my son Alex took high gun, he was 17 last month! He can't believe it.

Looks like this shooting lark is going to get even more expensive than it already is!!!

As he has just said to me, 'the apprentice has become the master'

Alex & Steve Cook

Did your Disco go onto the field Cosd?

Is that the first time off road other than Sainsbury's car park?, which I keep telling you "is not off road"

I didn't mind driving onto the field, but since you mention it the grass could have done with some cutting, it'll get a wash tomorrow so no harm done. Edited by Cosd

Hi, thanks for organising the shoot - it's the first flush I've been to and it's great fun. Will there be another Hertfordshire one next near? Sorry I couldn't make it to the pub - are the results online anywhere for those of us that missed the pub?

I'm also going to try and make it along to the next Almshoebury shoot, which I believe is somewhere nearby and possibly next weekend?

Thanks to all who took part and made it a great day.Special mention re the ladies team who all did themselves proud :good:

By that I think you mean we didn't shoot ourselves or anyone else or burst into tears at any point in the day :lol: We were getting the hang of it by the last flush, borrowed guns and all.