Cost of a leg of lamb

HDAV

Ps: forgot to say prices are very regional and also depend on the type of breed etc

But when buying all we the consumer see us "lamb" £xx.xx per kg or a plastic bag with £5 on the side. Even going to the butchers who own the slaughterhouse all I got was "local"

I just hope it tastes good! As the farmer can't you send them in to abotior live and get the carcass back? Or does it only work if you send 100+ in?

A couple off farmers at the back of me have lost plenty to some scrout or another over the last few months the 2nd lot must of been shot with a rimmie and put in a transit type van the 1st lot 50 odd must of gone into a wagon and no one sees or hears anything and if we get 5 cars a day down our lane 3 are lost

But when buying all we the consumer see us "lamb" £xx.xx per kg or a plastic bag with £5 on the side. Even going to the butchers who own the slaughterhouse all I got was "local"

I just hope it tastes good! As the farmer can't you send them in to abotior live and get the carcass back? Or does it only work if you send 100+ in?

we send 1 beast (steer or heifer) 3 pigs and 3/4 lambs a week to local slaughter house you can send just 1 lamb if you want don't have to be 100+

colin