Has anybody used PSHQ Europe for Briley bits

Mangled99

Just wondered if anybody has used this company as I was recommended them by a pal. I ordered some bits for my Beretta back on the 21st Feb with a 7 - 21 day delivery time. I should have had everything by the 14th March at the latest and I'm still waiting. I've contacted them several times and all I seem to get is "I think it was posted last week" I also get the impression that there stuff is posted from the states and not Europe as they indicate. I have now escalated this to a PayPal dispute. I think if anybody is thinking of using them I would be a little wary.

I ordered an ultimag choke for my mossberg.

I had an email confirming my order and a few weeks later got a mail saying it was posted and received it less than a couple of weeks after that, cant remember the exact time frame.

It came from America maybe Texas by USPS in an envelope in a plastic choke case.

Less than £20 all in :-)

Just an update, if anyone is thinking of using PSHQ for bits and pieces be very wary, you will be liable for any import duty and VAT as the goods do not come from Europe but are sent from America. My goods never arrived and I finally got my money back through a PayPal dispute.

I have used them, as above, EU site but the choke came from USA, i have to pay import and handling. I mailed the guy and he said he ran out so had it sent from his other home. because i paid with paypal i put a complaint in and said i wanted the duty back. i got it. It took a month to arrive.

cost me £14.80 on top because of duty. I told PP it was a metal tube.

I was chatting to my pal today who recommended them, he said everything he has ordered has come straight from the states and nothing comes from Europe. He has been lucky though and has never been hit for import duty or VAT. I don't think I will be using them again.

• 7 years later...

I made order from them with bad experience. Very poor communication and slow response to messages. Package did not move despite tracking. Got refund after Paypal claim. This is not an European shop. Things are shipped from US. So be prepared for import and customs charges. Not recommended place to shop.

Edited by timi

Maybe a newbie redirection but could still help some.

I've bought from the shop in France two or three times, no problems with delivery.

Just now, figgy said:

Maybe a newbie redirection but could still help some.

I've bought from the shop in France two or three times, no problems with delivery. Not hard to ask if item is in stock before ordering.

• 6 months later...

I apologise for being another newbie resurecting this post in advance.

I've got a pending order with PSHQ Europe for a pair of Briley chokes.
Their prices are certainly very attractive but they don't seem to be in any great hurry to dispatch them.
I'll update when I know more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2021 at 18:38, SCP1959 said:

I apologise for being another newbie resurecting this post in advance.

I've got a pending order with PSHQ Europe for a pair of Briley chokes.
Their prices are certainly very attractive but they don't seem to be in any great hurry to dispatch them.
I'll update when I know more.

Here's the update I promised.

I ordered a pair of Briley Invector Plus chokes from PSHQ Europe on Sunday March 21st and they have arrived today, Tuesday 6th April, just over two weeks later.
They would have arrived a couple of days earlier but for the Easter holiday weekend.
Indeed, they are shipped from Houston, Texas not from somewhere in Europe.
I chose detailed tracking updates via USPS and the Royal Mail, which picks them up in the UK.
USPS tracking updates are frequent and informative as the chokes crossed America.
They travelled around 5000 miles to get here.
They were very well packed with no customs duty to pay. 

Strangely, the purchase price was in Euros, the Dollar exchange rate is slightly better at the moment.
Nevertheless, I've saved just under £20 on UK prices, which I think was worth the wait.

I'd definitely buy from PSHQ Europe again 🙂