half century on osr

swiss.tony

ladys and gentlemen and people with no guns

thought id post this iv checked it twice and there all woodys phone call at 10.30 there 1000s on my fields yer yer yer iv herd this 12 times now from same farmer but what the hell i was only watching jezza on telly so chucked a few bits in car 100 shells as im sick of humping 300 about just in case.

Turned up at fields were he said and nearly wee d my self 600 plus on deck and few hundred more buzzing about set up in lighting time 18 shells out id shot 2 before id got hide up with in 2 hrs i was on 35 and running out of carts thought id ring ian as he lives close telling how good it was and will get 200 plus easy he set off at 82 mile per hr to get to me for the last 15 mins of hectic shooting before they vanished into to thin air unreal how they just stop.

We should have moved but we stuck it out as it was late 4 .30 now odd bird but nothing like morning we packed up on 46 never im not going home till iv killed another 4 so off we went to a little wood for a hrs roost shooting till we had 4 too make it 50 woodys for day and 1 crow that we could not find

All in all my best day this year lest there decoying in to pattern now

nearly forgot big thanks too ian and jess for rapid response

post-23051-0-94189700-1365024055_thumb.jpg

post-23051-0-88665100-1365024074_thumb.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

Jess is now flat out on the sofa trying to recover in time for another go tomorrow.

Good job i brought her to save our legs picking up the birds.

At least i have plenty of decoys for tomorrow.

poor little jess she must have covered 100 mile the nutter don't think she sat down once in 4 hrs lol hope you have a good day on there mate

Checked it twice and there all woodies eh?

I can distinctly see a Dog too you blind *** :lol:

It's nice when you manage a decent bag full isn't it :yes: well done matey :good:

don't think his owner would be rite impressed if i shot his dog so could not really count in the pic lol

good stuff swiss :good: I agree they are playing ball and decoying well at the min for us after a frustrating winter

you can always leave shells in the car and nip back for em if your running out :good:

yer i no that bit it was carrying them for garage to car that was problem i could not be ****** and what would no loads about and decoying in like troopers or well my white knight turned up

Cracking bag Swiss, perseverence pays off eh :good::good:

true mate i honestly don't care about numbers what i do care about is the farmers i shoot for they want me there in rain ,snow,cold winds basically a mobile bird scarer but that's what gets me loads of land iv got a got rep round there so land comes very easy now but comes at a massive cost to me in fuel,gear,carts,bullets but its what i choose to spend my penny's on i love it with a passion

too all the newbies this is what you have too do to keep your land or 1 day you might turn up and some1 else is there

cheers turbo

Edited by swiss.tony