Squirrels

AVB

If your not killing them cleanly with the muzzle-end, simply unload the rifle, turn it through 180 degrees and apply downward pressure with the butt-end :( Just watch the expensive glass on the side of the trap :rolleyes:

Or you could also try the 'Freddie Starr' method of despatch B)

If your not killing them cleanly with the muzzle-end, simply unload the rifle, turn it through 180 degrees and apply downward pressure with the butt-end :lol: Just watch the expensive glass on the side of the trap :lol:

Or you could also try the 'Freddie Starr' method of despatch :lol:

Beat me to it cant see it surviving that method!

I would not recomend drowning ANY animal as a means of dispatching it.

I believe that you would fall foul of the cruelty to animal laws and could face prosecution if caught doing so.

Better to dispatch them either with a well placed pellet or by wringing their necks (but rather you than me B) )

Karl

I would not recomend drowning ANY animal as a means of dispatching it.

I believe that you would fall foul of the cruelty to animal laws and could face prosecution if caught doing so.

Better to dispatch them either with a well placed pellet or by wringing their necks (but rather you than me :lol: )

Karl

If your not killing them cleanly with the muzzle-end, simply unload the rifle, turn it through 180 degrees and apply downward pressure with the butt-end :lol: Just watch the expensive glass on the side of the trap B)

Or you could also try the 'Freddie Starr' method of despatch :lol:

OK, so drowning is out of the question. Is bitting their head's off (in one swift humane movement, obviously) going to be OK or should we have a couple of bricks on stand-by?

Wait untill 10pm take the trap into your house and place it in front of the TV. give the squirrel enough rope to hang its self then turn on Big Brother . within 10min the squirrel will have hung its self and that way you dont need to feel guilty about dispatching a caged squirrel. :drinks::)

It might work :)

This is an old thread. Has pin actually necked a squirrel with his bare hands yet? or his he in hideing?

Kipper :oops:

• 2 weeks later...