free shotguns

compo90

A big ask..................but if you dont ask you never get

my son attends this cadet organisation ,http://navalcadetcorps.wordpress.com/ the cadets do a lot of good for kids and also as a unit do stuff for the wider community.

they are based in milton keynes and are expanding with new units in leighton buzzard and soon to be emberton.

I have been asked to help out a few times, they have an air rifle range at the Milton Keynes unit and i have assisted at a few parade nights when they are short of staff supervising the kids (aged 8-18) on the rifle range.

I have also arranged some informal clay shooting for them, where we borrowed a field, a clay trap and me and a colleague instructed with our own guns.One of the Instructors has access to a rifle range and the kids have done full bore rifle shooting there .

the commanding officer is trying to arrange to borrow a clay ground .

I have some suitable guns for instructing the kids, namely my 12g hushpower and another single 12g shotgun, a workmate who has helped a few times has a couple of other 12g guns and a 410 (but he lives in east london and cant always get up when we are shooting with them) .......where we come unstuck is with the smaller built kids, we ideally need a 20g, 16g 28g or 410......any or all of those would be helpful....

so if anyone has a smaller bore shotgun stood in the cabinet gathering dust................within an hour of milton keynes (i live in bletchley and work in north london so anywhere between those) and would like to gift it to me to use the next time i take the kids shooting..............seriously it wouldnt be sold or even used by me except when i am instructing the kids...........especially the girls can be intimidated by the larger and louder guns............i thought my hushpower could eliminate that but then its size is daunting especially for one lass who is about the same height as my gun.

Gents the offer of lends is great...........I will get back to you all, I will speak to the commanding officer, you could even help out? ........an adaptor would be also useful.......my single 12g is small(ish) and that may reduce the bang and recoil........still looking