Lanber and Laurona which is better

welshwizard

I have seen a Lanber o/u 12 gauge for sale but also a very nice Laurona local to me , not sure of the models but nothing much in price difference ,so how

do you find them for the better , where are they each made , both models have set of interchangeable chokes ,and will be used for clay and rough shooting .

Would appreciate current or past owners advice of them ?

Mine is the 3" chamber version with schnabel forend and the gap between the top and bottom barrels.

It has been mistaken for a miroku on a few occasions. I got a real bargain. I got it for £300. Having only fired 50 carts. The guy couldn't get away with it so traded it in. I jad the choice of This gun or a rusty Lanber field for £350 ???

I love it. Never been a problem and fits fairly well. I managed a few good scores on clays with it.

How much is he wanting for it?

I have seen a Lanber o/u 12 gauge for sale but also a very nice Laurona local to me , not sure of the models but nothing much in price difference ,so how

do you find them for the better , where are they each made , both models have set of interchangeable chokes ,and will be used for clay and rough shooting .

Would appreciate current or past owners advice of them ?

Both very good guns ...... Must admit of the two I loved the Laurona that little bit more. Never any trouble with either.

Get the money together for a second hand beretta - built like grandpa's tool shed, decent warranties, everyone likes them and when you come to sell it, you'll stand the best chance of getting your money back i.e. you won't be spending anything, you will merely be moving your money into a beretta and then back out again.

Decent 2nd hand multichoke berettas are anywhere between £500 and £800 depending on how flashy you want to go.

Not having ever owned a Lanber I can't comment on them. I have a Laurona Ebar which is a 3" magnum what Multi Choke that I picked up second hand. I have owned quite a few shotguns in my time but i have to say that I would not dream of changing my Laurona for any other shotgun. It is well built, fits like a glove, fairly light to carry around and use and most importantly of all it has never let me down.

I'm sure that much the same can and will be said of the Lanber but as I have said I have no experience with a Lanber so can not comment!

Not having ever owned a Lanber I can't comment on them. I have a Laurona Ebar which is a 3" magnum what Multi Choke that I picked up second hand. I have owned quite a few shotguns in my time but i have to say that I would not dream of changing my Laurona for any other shotgun. It is well built, fits like a glove, fairly light to carry around and use and most importantly of all it has never let me down.

I'm sure that much the same can and will be said of the Lanber but as I have said I have no experience with a Lanber so can not comment!

Must be same model then ,will they take steel shot , this one has engraved game scene one side of the action and a gundog on the other side , p.m. sent frenchie .

Just been talking to the guy with the laurona its the " Eibar " model with 3" chambers .

I have got one of these! As others have said- fits like a glove, never had any probs! The gun is older than be and I believe it will outshoot me in years!!

Mine is not proofed for steel though.