Good curry in Cambridge needed

kennett

Passed his degree last year and now working for Electronics company in Cambourne. Thanks for the info.

He must be just over the road from me then.

To be honest, Cambourne's not a bad place. The coffee shop here is very good and Chutney Joe's isn't a bad place to eat, but other than that, you're a bit limited to where to go out. It is handy for getting everywhere and it's good if you have kids. My wife hates the place though (she keeps calling it "the Truman Show") so we stayed in Papworth when we moved last.

That place on Madingley Road near Coton has closed down. It's had a sign up saying that for a while now, but you can only see it coming out of town towards Madingley Mulch.

He must be just over the road from me then.

To be honest, Cambourne's not a bad place. The coffee shop here is very good and Chutney Joe's isn't a bad place to eat, but other than that, you're a bit limited to where to go out. It is handy for getting everywhere and it's good if you have kids. My wife hates the place though (she keeps calling it "the Truman Show") so we stayed in Papworth when we moved last.

That place on Madingley Road near Coton has closed down. It's had a sign up saying that for a while now, but you can only see it coming out of town towards Madingley Mulch.

The Trueman Show ! I know exactly what she means !! One bloody **** pub and hate to think of the wedge Morrisons must have paid the council for sole supermarket rights. His flat overlooks the lake on the roundabout , shame you cant fish it.

Will try the Shilpa next time I'm down. Cheers

Gaz

Another vote here for the Cambridge Gun Club. Great little set up and only 10 mins from me :good:

Plenty of good curry houses in Cambridge. The ones on Castle Hill are pretty good. Steakhouse in Littleport is pretty good as well, albeit a bit of a treck from Cambridge. Went on Friday for the first time. Had a mixed grill of Kangaroo, Mouflon, Camel and Zebra.

Another vote here for the Cambridge Gun Club. Great little set up and only 10 mins from me :good:

Plenty of good curry houses in Cambridge. The ones on Castle Hill are pretty good. Steakhouse in Littleport is pretty good as well, albeit a bit of a treck from Cambridge. Went on Friday for the first time. Had a mixed grill of Kangaroo, Mouflon, Camel and Zebra.

Must try that, got a taste for Roo, Camel and Croc when I lived in Oz