Beretta A400 Extreme

Fal

Hello,

I am thinking of getting a new Beretta A400 Extreme I am wondering if anybody has one and has actually used it in a salty environment. Coastal shooting, salt spray etc.

I have read that there is some sort of magical coating that is completely corrosion proof but I find it hard to believe. I am thinking of getting the MAX4 coated gun for extra protection, it all sounds and looks great but it's an expensive gun, I don't mind spending the money as long as it does what it says on the tin.

I've also read some people have had issues cycling 3 1/2" cartridges, has anyone that owns one experienced this.

Thanks!

Rhodri

my mate Tod on here has 1 brand new from swilliton guns 1550 i think and he loves it its super smooth carn"t Evan tell when you fire a number 6 out of it he was shooting pigeons and crow at weekend with 3 and half inch magnums 3"s don't ask and it performed 100 per cent.

Don't think he"s had it in salt water yet as its only a few months old give him a pm he"s on my friends list if you like

swiss

As said fella, dont hesitate, just buy one, fantastic gun, ive had a good few 3 1/2 inch through mine with no problems, never been in salty conditions but they are aqua coated and guaranteed, mine has never jammed or anything and i hardly ever clean it, its expensive but its the ultimate all round gun that will last me till i shuffle off this earth, if you need any info give me a pm.

my mate Tod on here has 1 brand new from swilliton guns 1550 i think and he loves it its super smooth carn"t Evan tell when you fire a number 6 out of it he was shooting pigeons and crow at weekend with 3 and half inch magnums 3"s don't ask and it performed 100 per cent.

Don't think he"s had it in salt water yet as its only a few months old give him a pm he"s on my friends list if you like

Cheers Swiss!!!

swiss

As said fella, dont hesitate, just buy one, fantastic gun, ive had a good few 3 1/2 inch through mine with no problems, never been in salty conditions but they are aqua coated and guaranteed, mine has never jammed or anything and i hardly ever clean it, its expensive but its the ultimate all round gun that will last me till i shuffle off this earth, if you need any info give me a pm.

Tod, thanks for the info mate!! Sounds like a great gun, I recently had a brand new gun rust before my eyes in salty spray conditions so I'm really keen to find out if this gun is really corrosion proof. If it is, it sounds like the gun for me!!

bought one 2 weeks ago in the black so far great gun easy to strip and clean shoots any cartridge no recoil or jump of the barrel go get one had the maxcamo first but could not get on with the camo so took it back and they changed it.that was from john forsey guns in welling great shop nothing to much trouble for them