Asda fuel v food

955i

Tesco - good for organic chicken, the best presented bananas and organic tomato, disgraceful marketing cons, unhappiest and least helpful staff

Morrisons - best for breads and red meats, most everyday items are very competitive and least likely to play dirty marketing tricks

Asda - often the cheapest of the main four if you shop very carefully but let down by a downmarket atmosphere despite having the best lighting

Sainsburys - doesn't do anything particularly well, very poor lighting and layout compared to the others, prices aren't the most competitive

Lidl - very expensive as it's a trip to get a few cheap items and a few unnecessary things you'd never buy otherwise as nobody actually needs them :lol:, embarrassing atmos

M&S - excellent quality lacking in choice and too dear for regular weeklies

Fortnum & Mason?

I prefer it to Harrods! :yes::good:

...and if either sold fuel, I'm sure it would be the best fuel in the world! :)

Food pricing will have to rise in reflection of the fact half the farming community have had to replan half their crop rotations, buried vehicles in mud and it goes on................

surely members of THIS forum must have noticed, it all knocks on!

Using the correct RON petrol should eliminate any knocking unless you have the mother in law locked in the boot!