Springer pups

vixen.

Hi all,

4 dog pups available from a litter of 9 ready to leave Friday 26th April.

They are KC registered - docked/chipped/wormed fortnightly with drontal puppy/frontline sprayed.

The bitch was friends dog that I've recently acquired to help me cover a new picking up position next season, she's had 2 full seasons in the shooting field, great speed and drive when sweeping up, fearless in cover and experienced in picking all manner of game. Sire much of the same, still a young dog but has completed his first season being shot over/odd day picking up around 20 days. My friend is keeping 2/3 of the pups for himself and the 2 others were already placed before the whelping. Didn't expect so many, so these are what are left! Should make excellent shooting dogs.

£400 each - based in Doncaster

PM for more details. Please no timewasters!

Pedigree of pups below:

6gh3xl.jpg

Edited by vixen.

These are the 4 available dogs:

mtkykz.jpg

Litter pic:

24yb8dg.jpg

Dam & sire:

nvxlyt.jpg

Forgot to mention the pups can be transported to St Albans area either sometime toward the end of this week/beginning of the following week (wb 29th) as I will be making a brief trip down there

Cheers

Cheers Neil! They're very forward pups!

I didn't know you were having one of Charlotte's, nice one! You must be excited they look really nice pups.

I'm good thanks, I will try and come do the odd day for nothing if Tim will have me, be nice to see you all again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...