177 how far kill

matty thud

So you don't know..??.. :rolleyes:

Yet, still take long range shots.. :good:

ermm, oh gosh you got me there bat man..

sorry, that is the worst 'spin' i seen...

may i pick single words from any of your post and make up randim stuff too?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry buddy but i dont maim..99%kill rate for me when im doing my thing. Ive got a very good reputation. You do know the shotgun lads laugh at some of the threads that are put up by airgun sniper wanna be's dont you.? Well its not hard to see why.

I agree totally, its not at all hard to see why the shotgun lads laugh when people claim that they have a 99% kill rate at 80 yards with a sub 12ft lb air rifle , i have 3 shotguns and several air rifles and im laughing as well

Twistedsanity. Your sign in name is perfect for a lot of what's going on in this thread, ironically not your own contribution! I agree, some on here are making us look a wee bit silly now! I say now, it may have been several pages ago

ahahh some reson no less, much apreciated, and put like that ahhh i see a bit now thank you.

can we see it's the 'extreme' now, an actual answer to the topic, on paper and practice the 'figures do say true' in reality the skill leval and gun make the difference..and of course very few are actualy give the chance to live and breath it to limits..

so, yes 30-40 is the 'accepted ranges'.

but no one ever brings up the jargon, or the hows to improve 'their own' shooting...instead they feel threatened and lash out..childish, sorry but it is..we all get stressed, the world is indeed a ****** place.. for me the shotting is the shooting, and so much the social sporting entertainment lol.

any one who has the time and effert, and the dosh of course...probably would like to know. i learned the hard way, it took years after year of waisting money and time..then finally when i could do it 'my way' i then finallllly found a few people who pointed me out of the sicko end of town and found out some thing, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i could have learnt all this in a few months and used the rest of the years to be a lot better..(if you start rong you might actualy get there later a lot later...start right and its straight past go collecting the 200 pouds int it..)

what use is polotics and spinning when your stood there on your own to scared to even zero a gun..sheesh people actualy pay to get a gun zero'd because they cant do it..without demeaning any one..thres two things to turn? turn one and see what it does? then turn the other... i'd be ashamed to pay some one to that for me. (its part 1 of shooting, yu cant pay sme oe to do it for you..i.e. i'm a airgunner..i pay some one else to shoot it for me?)

you cant beet a good trainer..cuts out most of the rubbish habits. but ermmm? i for one have never been able to afford one.

efar of the anti's.. the other issue, well, there is a line there for comman sence, but the lies and all kiddy squobling is the reason they reared the ugly head in the first place..so yeh, no need to feed them, first line on pest control as an assimily.. but, no need to provoke etc.

... ahh yu know...

its a long winded short look at child rearing..psycology and sociology..add in polotics and theres just no time for shotting any more lol. hint hint....