Max Clifford CHARGED

evo

Emm,,, so their you have it when its your turn and you get that knock on the door at early am or late late pm ,what you need is a well dressed ,smart and good looking defence barrister ,someone who engages the jury with well laid out facts and a excellent understanding of the case !!!!!!! Now is their a insurance for this sort of thing ?

Riptide

The jury system has always hinged on how much of a star the barristers are.

I see that Bill Roach has been nabbed for 'rape' of a girl under sixteen in the 1960s. The questions for me are these:

1. Did he know she was under sixteen at the time?

2. Did she appear willing to 'engage' with the famous and handsome young actor when the act occurred?

The problem for people like Roach who were putting it about a bit (in his case putting it about a lot) is that eligible young women were all over them. Of course a girl under sixteen can not consent and is raped if sex occurs, but how could he know she was unable to consent if she apparently looked eighteen and was as keen as he was?

Edited by Evilv

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the same I dont and (neither do others) know if he is guilty or not, but having seen the marrieta higgs and geoffrey wyatt child abuse scandal (destroyed innocent families and ruined peoples lives that did) all I know is never make your mind up till you do know the facts.

KW

I remember that KW and you are bang on, their testing process was untried and not remotely medically based and has not been used since. I think over 100 so called victims were subsequently found not to have been abused at all so we do need to be very careful here.

I remember that KW and you are bang on, their testing process was untried and not remotely medically based and has not been used since. I think over 100 so called victims were subsequently found not to have been abused at all so we do need to be very careful here.

And the sad thing is that the likes of the max clifford case is if he and others are subsequently found not guilty is that they will always be considered "abusers" and will have had their lives tarnished for nothing, still it wont matter to some as they "dont like him or them so they deserve it"

The Marrietta Higgs case left over a hundred families devastated for nothing other than falling foul of a vile idiot doctors opinion (since descredited) kids where removed from their parents, fostered and put up for adoption,marriages split, homes destroyed etc etc,some families took over 2 years to get THEIR kids back,yet when the FACTS came out the scumbag doctor and her co hort where simply moved, (she still works as a pediatrician) so no great harm to her or her carreer (she should have been jailed and shown what abuse was :yes: ) the affected families live with the torment to this day.

I see a repeat of these events in the present wave of arrests, yes they may have substance and if proven guilty they deserve any outcome, but I bet a pound to a piece of brown smelly stuff that a lot of these claims are ingenuine, and this present affair could become a copy of the salem witch trials.

KW

Edited by kdubya

And the sad thing is that the likes of the max clifford case is if he and others are subsequently found not guilty is that they will always be considered "abusers" and will have had their lives tarnished for nothing, still it wont matter to some as they "dont like him or them so they deserve it"

The Marrietta Higgs case left over a hundred families devastated for nothing other than falling foul of a vile idiot doctors opinion (since descredited) kids where removed from their parents, fostered and put up for adoption,marriages split, homes destroyed etc etc,some families took over 2 years to get THEIR kids back,yet when the FACTS came out the scumbag doctor and her co hort where simply moved, (she still works as a pediatrician) so no great harm to her or her carreer (she should have been jailed and shown what abuse was :yes: ) the affected families live with the torment to this day.

I see a repeat of these events in the present wave of arrests, yes they may have substance and if proven guilty they deserve any outcome, but I bet a pound to a piece of brown smelly stuff that a lot of these claims are ingenuine, and this present affair could become a copy of the salem witch trials.

KW

Agreed 100%