" Decoy Animations"

kaunda

This is my invention, I was made redundand from a long term job last yr, I decided to do something and not sit on my butt moaning about the fact i was out of work i have put a massive amount of time and effort into setting this up. i won't say the company name for fear of this being deleted.

This 'gizmo', gives you the option of having a artificial decoy that flaps, without the need for wind, or a rotary, it was originally designed for totally calm windless days, but it performs just as well in the wind.......... Shooting is a progressive sport will new ideas coming up all the time, that's progress, whether or not you chse to buy something is your choice, they are being tested by certain magazines in the next few weeks, you will be able to read the revues then. Thanks

This is my invention, I was made redundand from a long term job last yr, I decided to do something and not sit on my butt moaning about the fact i was out of work i have put a massive amount of time and effort into setting this up. i won't say the company name for fear of this being deleted.

This 'gizmo', gives you the option of having a artificial decoy that flaps, without the need for wind, or a rotary, it was originally designed for totally calm windless days, but it performs just as well in the wind.......... Shooting is a progressive sport will new ideas coming up all the time, that's progress, whether or not you chse to buy something is your choice, they are being tested by certain magazines in the next few weeks, you will be able to read the revues then. Thanks

And to clarify it''s £53.99 which is a lot shy of £60!

If u want a view on it kaunda i bought one a few weeks bk i love my sport and at the time my farmer rang me up telling me he going to be drilling in the nextfew days and i was told about this thing from a friend and decided to find out about it the guy is a really nice and helpfuly bloke i bought one and be honist great bit of kit works a treat will be getting some more hope this helps u kaunda

No disrespect, but i won't be buying one.It's just another bit of kit i wouldn't use and it doesn't offer any benefit over a turbo flapper.

I shall stick to magnets and flappers etc. If i can't get pigeons to decoy with those, then i'll give up.

now that explains things,you should have said that earlier, I nearly asked if it was anything to do with you,I dont mind buying off those who "do it themselves" I will have give one a go.

KW

Edited by kdubya

I got one now....I met the fella nick who is spot on a knows his stuff..the decoy machine is so much lighter than a rotary so it looks like I have a magnet going up for sale at some point...does it work well yes as I have only managed 2 hours rushed on a farm I shot Friday..3 birds down on a v shaped pattern . I set the ff1 out on one of the ends of the v pattern and to be honest the pigeons did commit to that side..time will tell ...