A bit of a shock

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update.

All pups sold no problem at all. I've kept two back and both are starting to do a bit of beating and picking up. Intelligent dogs with loads of energy. Dog is a lot bigger and more steady than the bitch. One of the pups has gone for agility training, a couple are working and the others as pets.

I keep in touch with all the new owners and all of them have been back to visit or come to stay while their owners have been on their holidays. I'll put some recent pictures up soon but they look like small labs with big ears. People still think they are labs though.

Hope everyone is having a good season. Paul.

Guys, they are far from being fully trained gun dogs. They are coming out for an hour or so on not so formal shoots and following their mum and dad about. I sent the parents for a grouse on a shoot the other week and Herbie one of the pups came back with the dead bird and delivered it perfectly to me. Since then when picking up after a drive or hoovering up he has brought me several other birds to hand, his sister is no where near ready for this though.