How long fac certs taking in south yorkshire.

Hi all,just applied for a fac two weeks ago,i allready have sgc and will be shooting on same land where i ve been shooting for two years now and which has been passed for fac....will that speed things up a bit and anyone know of average wait time in south yorkshire..cheers..

1 month to 1 yr good luck mate I'm up for renewal in oct I'm sending it the day I receive the renewal letter,,, ring up and ask for Jane she is the only one that makes you feel human marks ok too they should give you a timeline after telling you how busy they are :). :). :)

When I got mine last year start to finish was about four week , first variation was from posting to dropping on door mat 10 days from then on it went boobs up they lost it twice last year got it back three month later, sold a rifle and moved they lost it again then when I got it back wrong rifles on cert ,sent it back they lost it yes lost it again ,got it back last week never sending it in again lol, had it in my hands two months out of twelve, mind you they did open it after 9 monthish

Edited by bullet1747

Seems to vary quite a lot. I've had really good service, with three British Visitors Permits returned OK within ten days. I'm also secretary of a club in South Yorkshire, with some members getting a fast turnaround on variations and renewals and others having to wait weeks and weeks. Roll on on-line systems is all I can say!

Andy

My sgc took 12 weeks, Mary was useless,I rang once a week from weeks 6-12 and she said the exact same line everytime 'it's stil waiting to be processed, around 2 weeks'. i rang up once and got a bloke who said he would do what he could. 3 days later it dropped on the mat, why couldn't Mary do that?

My sgc took 12 weeks, Mary was useless,I rang once a week from weeks 6-12 and she said the exact same line everytime 'it's stil waiting to be processed, around 2 weeks'. i rang up once and got a bloke who said he would do what he could. 3 days later it dropped on the mat, why couldn't Mary do that?

Ha ha. I still would she int bad for a ginner ;)

Got to agree with you about Mary , can't for the life of me remember the other lasses name but she was a lot more helpful

Oh god, don't get me started on her. I'm on a closed ticket.. Iv asked for a land check "yep all clear" so I said, are you sure? "Yep"

Had humberside pc on the phone other day, they've cleared 1 ******* field. The farms over 600 acres.. Lucky for me Iv never had plod out to that one.

She had my ticket 5 months for a 243 variation, that Iv still not got after I begged for my ticket back, she LOST my ticket so had to print another.. My notts land checks took 6 months, even tho I rang up and they hadn't received owt.

And finally.. The cracker..

One farms cleared for 222 for years and years.. Notts said it needs a land check for 223.

I had to have a ******* argument with her, for her to send for a land check, because she said.. And I quote " ahh, you should be alrite its only a bit bigger".. And that land check took just over 6 months.

I'm still waiting for my land check paperwork.. Some of its from August last year...

Can't wait till I move into a notts police zone..

Oh god, don't get me started on her. I'm on a closed ticket.. Iv asked for a land check "yep all clear" so I said, are you sure? "Yep"

Had humberside pc on the phone other day, they've cleared 1 ******* field. The farms over 600 acres.. Lucky for me Iv never had plod out to that one.

She had my ticket 5 months for a 243 variation, that Iv still not got after I begged for my ticket back, she LOST my ticket so had to print another.. My notts land checks took 6 months, even tho I rang up and they hadn't received owt.

And finally.. The cracker..

One farms cleared for 222 for years and years.. Notts said it needs a land check for 223.

I had to have a ******* argument with her, for her to send for a land check, because she said.. And I quote " ahh, you should be alrite its only a bit bigger".. And that land check took just over 6 months.

I'm still waiting for my land check paperwork.. Some of its from August last year...

Can't wait till I move into a notts police zone..

Looks like you have same luck as me with her

Got to agree with you about Mary , can't for the life of me remember the other lasses name but she was a lot more helpful

as for me Jane number 1 followed by mark they seem to take interest in your call as you get things done after you have talked to them , Mary in my opinion talks to you like your her employee, we pay her wages ,don't think she realises this though, every time you talk to Mary it's 2 weeks but in my experience without Jane or mark, 2 weeks would never come :) Edited by delburt0