motogp

neillfrbs

suzuki to test prototype bike at catalunya,and maybe return to the grid in the 2014 season,really hope it happens,could do with some more top class teams,just need kawasaki back then for a full grid of factory teams .got to be good for the spoort.

excellent news, looking fwd to jerez, doubt it will be such a one sided race for Honda :whistling: Am a rossi fan through n through but have been mighty impressed with Marquez

+1. I do feel though that unfortunately though, the sun and moon may both be waning and maybe Vale is past his best. With the likes of Marquez coming through, can he ever really be competitive again?

Race wins are on the cards, but another championship? I'm not so sure.

+1. I do feel though that unfortunately though, the sun and moon may both be waning and maybe Vale is past his best. With the likes of Marquez coming through, can he ever really be competitive again?

Race wins are on the cards, but another championship? I'm not so sure.

As much as it pains me ,I fear you are right .

I will be surprised if Vale finishes the championship any higher than 3rd, Lorenzo seems to have the upper hand now ,and Marquez has been amazing in his first 2 races . If Marquez can keep up the momentum , I think it will be between Lorenzo & Marquez for the Championship , Rossi & Pedrosa for the 3rd spot , although Crutchlow is looking good for a few podiums .