Beretta 692 - Anyone tried/bought one yet.

MITCHF

MX12 trigger doesn't drop out - that's the MX8 (and variants) - they don't have leafs springs either (as far as I know)

You are correct the 12 has fixed trigger with coil springs the v spring comes in the drop out group.i was just listing a few of the annoying little points the brand suffers.

Edited by bostonmick

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my wife and I have had Perazzis for going on for 30 years and haven't had a cracked stock yet.

The majority of people I shoot with week upon week are also Perazzi users and I'm sure I'd have heard of, or seen, a cracked stock by now if they're as common as you allege.

Well my wife and I have had Perazzis for going on for 30 years and haven't had a cracked stock yet.

The majority of people I shoot with week upon week are also Perazzi users and I'm sure I'd have heard of, or seen, a cracked stock by now if they're as common as you allege.

I think the point that's being made that one or 2 issues can be made by the name haters to be a massive issue, when in fact the vast majority of users have what they paid for and expected.

I know 2 guys with issues with their Perazzis the rest 10-15 are happy as Larry

Edited by welshwarrior

I think the point that's being made that one or 2 issues can be made by the name haters to be a massive issue, when in fact the vast majority of users have what they paid for and expected.I know 2 guys with issues with their Perazzis the rest 10-15 are happy as Larry

Exactly that apart from hatsan the Beretta brand gets more stick than any other albeit they are the most successful gunmakers yet over the past forty years my own experience of them and I have owned around 50 is that I have never had one failure apart from some models I could not hit anything with them.i am fully aware that people have had problems with them and some will again.no brand is exempt from failings.

Edited by bostonmick

Well I bit the bullet today and bought my lovely new 692 - stunning wood and superbly balanced.

Part exchanged my 686e and sold my HW100 to a friend so ended up only parting with £875.

Now I just need some decent weather to see if I can hit anything with it.

Never been a beretta fan my self browning miroku winchester thruout but it depends what you like my mate had a beretta and he shot very well with it but I didn't like it it kicked a lot for me and he was smaller lol we did try a blaser but that thing kicked like a mule kicking a donkey but he didn't notice it berettas must of toughend him up lol

Atb with the new gun try not to clean to much lol

Scott