another long day

Big Angus

no red stag the only thing i say is how the hell did you guys miss those birds they are so slow the birds have fed in decoys before they shoot it will be ok next week ba is working and elmer has to go shopping with the wife i exspect to double the score myself if the birds are about one good thing is ba makes my lunch every week so i will miss that next week

:< isn't col just a great guy, has a lot to say about people who look after him week in week out. Notice he never says anything about all the easy birds that he misses as well. At least i have an excuse, i have only taken the sport up. Yet i am inproving each time i go out, thats what he is realy worried about :lol: Lets just find out how he does next week on his own. :D:D:D:D:D:D

no red stag the only thing i say is how the hell did you guys miss those birds they are so slow the birds have fed in decoys before they shoot it will be ok next week ba is working and elmer has to go shopping with the wife i exspect to double the score myself if the birds are about one good thing is ba makes my lunch every week so i will miss that next week

Here look, i just found a new key . Wow . . . . . . . . . Full stops. . . . Amazing . . . :lol::D:D:D:D