censorship..

MM

About the reason i dont post on here any more. The site owner accused me of being cheap and underhanded. Anyone who knows me (and those that dont), know that it couldnt be further from the truth. Will he apologise? I doubt it.

to be fair you do have a liking for that cheap trollope Martine but thats as cheap as it gets from my perspective.

On the latter it isn't going to happen so either forget it or close the door on the way out thats the harsh reality.

Not sure, but forums are a great place to get on your high horse and spend too much time trying to win pointless arguments.

Censorship well I'm not sure but then again maybe not.

Whose forum is it anyway.

Regards John.

to be fair you do have a liking for that cheap trollope Martine but thats as cheap as it gets from my perspective.

hence the reason i dont post any more. I still check in, but something caught my eye which needed a reply.

On the latter it isn't going to happen so either forget it or close the door on the way out thats the harsh reality.

sorry im still a little confused as to what censorship has to do with this, it seems this is more about an alleged insult. to be honest mate you maybe better of dealing with this by pm with the site owner

a previous thread was deleted.

i deleted it MM - as members should know - we do not discuss individual disciplinary proceedings - if you have an issue with it - PM Teal.

I can assure you we do not take action on a whim, and all cases are discussed.