First pcp

Ttfjlc

I cannot help but think that chris sold the 510 awhile back and has spent the time since then- a/ kicking his own backside and b/ extolling the virtues of his Daystate (which,I believe,is also up for sale :) )

I did, and it is! But in my defence, it was to buy an Air Wolf, so I'm not leaving the Brotherhood of Daystate! :good: can't really justify having an Air Wolf, a Mk4is as well as a BSA S10, so the Mk4 has to go. If I did had room for three, then yeah, I'd have a S510 to complete the lineup!

Edited by chrisjpainter

I did, and it is! But in my defence, it was to buy an Air Wolf, so I'm not leaving the Brotherhood of Daystate! :good: can't really justify having an Air Wolf, a Mk4is as well as a BSA S10, so the Mk4 has to go. If I did had room for three, then yeah, I'd have a S510 to complete the lineup!

Why not? I can justify it, buy a bigger gun cabinet!!!

Edited by secretagentmole

Another vote for the AA4** range accurate as hell and parts/ people to fix them are all over the place. I don't have one anymore but I still regret selling my 410K.

Another range to keep an eye out for if you are looking for a small rifle for your lad as well is the Brocock Contours there is a large variety of types coming out at the moment and you can pick them up second hand sometimes for <£350. I have a single shot one for my Daughter to use and its a lovely little gun and as accurate as hell. The only downside is the shot count is a bit on the light side.