Hunting partner wanted?help getting permission

I live in Beverley I intend to start and look for some permission and would like to know if there is a member on here that would like to team up with me in this quest.

I have shotguns, air rifles and ferrets. The Idea would be to share and permission we gained. I currently only have land to shoot over the other side of the bridge, this comes with my game shoot. If you already have land then obviously you keep this as your permission. unless you decide to share

Edited to say

Sorry maybe you should know I am 32 ex army (not that, that matters) but haveing moved home from Kent, back hom to Beverley 1.5 -2 years ago and doing lots of work around the house time to sort shooting has been limited I am insured.

Edited by fergie

Sounds interesting I live at yedingham, near malton..could try find permissions between.

If you fancy a chat drop me a pm, head over to myne with your airrifle and we can talk over abit of rabbit shooting.

Btw, I am 22, work on a pig farm (rat heaven!)

I shooy shotgun and airrifle (well, I try my best)

All vermin/pests and wildfowl in season

I shoot with another lad on the odd occasion but majority of the time I am a lone ranger.

I would be happy for you to tag along on any of my permissions, although there isnt a great deal for the shotgun at the moment. A few rabbits and rats kicking about though, air rifle only most places due to buildings and livestock.

Edited by TJ91