Pigeon mag's

rb5037

What are you guys on about :D

rb5037 no-one meant any offence but the whole point of the answers to your post was that nobody had any idea what you meant by just posting a link to another page on the forum.

Perhaps if you could make your point a little clearer then the more sarcastic amongst us will answer in a more intelligent and polite manner or remain silent.

One of the main requirements in this forum is a sense of humour, the fact that you may be good at shooting pigeons is a minor issue.

We hope your first encounter with us will not deter you from posting again and for my own part i offer my apologies for any offence taken. :lol:

Point taken.

I normal post on a car site Here and to enter the [url...etc you do it manualy. didn't know if i could do it here.

Now i see this forurm has a posh way of doing it :lol:

The reason for me doing it was because i felt that the post i forwarded to maybe should have been in this topic and not the one it was in.

No offence taken at all as being on a car forum alot you see and get it all the time.

Might have to post on my car site the shortcut keys you guys use when replying.

All the best

Adam

Deako,

Thanks mate. Also, now reading other posts i seems the the question on decoys/magnets etc comes up alot and if it's like scoobynet us regulars tend not to reply and if we do then its "do a search mate your find the info there"

Deako are you the same user name on s.n. and where are you based?

Adam

lol!...you didn't waste much time! :D

No problem mate, when you're ready just give us a call, I can't post much on here or I'll get told off (advertising rules)

Some of the regulars on here have set up the Pigeonwatch Arms at the rear of our tent at the Game fairs...maybe meet up next year some time. :lol:

Adam,

Yup!...you'll get into trouble!...our site has been 'tweaked' by admin, so that if anyone types it comes up as 'no advertising allowed' or some such! :lol:

Don't know if its just our site, or every website out there...suspect the former though :D

As I said, I'm happy to talk via phone or PM, and if you buy anything from us, you're not allowed to post favourable comments on this site.

...I know, but its not my rules :D